Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Hawaiian Power Boat

rdcjuanb
    I am in the market for a boat and saw a hawaiian power boat that looked nice in the trader, 23', 30 hours on it. Can anyone tell me about them. I am very new to all of this and dont want to end up putting my family in a poorly built boat, and not be able to sell it. You can PM me if need be. Thank you in advance.

Singleton
    based on site, they don't offer a 23. Have a 22 and 24 v and cat model.

rdcjuanb
    based on site, they don't offer a 23. Have a 22 and 24 v and cat model.
    Hmm, might be a 24 then. I will have to check the boat trader again when I get home. I knew it was in the area I was looking for between 23-25'.

MR HARLEY

Legal Chemistry
    You may be referring to the 24 'euro', which is measured at 25. People have their opinions, a lot of which seems to revolve around some suspicious history of the maker(s).
    I have a Team Hawaiian 24 euro openbow. It's a heavy boat, and solid in the water. Not the fastest (then again I do have a jet -which the boat is just too big for.) Anyhow, w/a 454 and JET mine does 50 with a full load of stereo, coolers, gas, and people. Handles the chop well, and given it has a very narrow hull -it does fine for me (fits in my narrow driveway). Feel free to hit me up if this is what your looking at.
    -Justin
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j6...istry/boat.jpg

FASTJTBT
    Nice Boat Thats The Same Boat Warlock Built . Just Watch Those Guy At T/h Little Flaky............

Legal Chemistry
    What's T/h?

JLaughreySS24
    Team Hawaiian!!

Legal Chemistry
    T/h = Duh me, damned the obvious! I bought used and had it worked on elsewhere.

boats&bars
    hawaiians arent at all what they used to be if you want it pay 300 bucks to a company like prime marine to take a good look at it... that 300 is nothing compared to a $2500 drive on your first trip out...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast