Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: for you craig's list fans (& those who don't know craig's list)

DeeCandyBar
    Police arrest 4 alleged Craigslist prostitutes
    Women post ads on Web site, book meetings, fly to jobs across U.S.
    Updated: 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
    ANNAPOLIS, Md. - Police have arrested four women in an investigation into prostitution ads that were posted on a popular Internet classifieds site.
    The women were arrested over the last three weeks at hotels near Baltimore-Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport, police said. They were charged with illegally soliciting sex.
    Anne Arundel County authorities began the investigation after reading ads posted on Craigslist.org that offered sex services for $140 to $300.
    Police said Tuesday the women allegedly arranged several weeksÂ’ worth of appointments in advance, then flew into a city to meet with clients. They then traveled to their next destination.
    Experts said Craigslist has become a favorite way for prostitutes to find clients and set up operations in cities where they donÂ’t have a network. Classified ads in a variety of categories are free on Craigslist.
    “The Internet facilitates the mobility and the outreach to clients, and there are a number of Web sites, including Craigslist, that these workers use to announce their presence in a particular city during a particular day,” said Ronald Weitzer, a sociology professor at George Washington University.
    Police said two of the four women are from California and Illinois and the others live in Washington, D.C. and Laurel. Trials are pending.
    Craig's List (http://sfbay.craigslist.org/)

blown dough
    Wow, Mr. Harley whats up?

RitcheyRch
    So, thats why there no more hookers out on the streets. They have all turned to the information super-highway

Chestah Cheetah
    I just sold a digicam from a Craigslist ad literally 30 seconds ago - the guy just walked out.
    So, what's the shiznit for a small digicam now?

a catered life
    $300 wtf? for $300 i better be able to give her the R.KELLY special and i just drank a 1/2 gallon of water

Big Warlock
    Thank God law enforcement is dealing with the highlydangerous crimes! :yuk:
    That and speed traps around my home in Phoenix! In a neighborhood full of $500 up to $1M homes, we have had four murders, countless breakins, etc. etc. Maybe LE needs to focus on different crimes instead of the easy crap on the internet! :220v: All BS artists.
    No worries, I moved into a gated community. The only criminal that knows how to get in is Jordy! LOL

probablecause
    Thank God law enforcement is dealing with the highlydangerous crimes! :yuk:
    No Shiat! That is your tax dollars hard at work. Forget about terrorism investigations, etc.

f_inscreenname
    Nothing like the home town making the news. BWI is a mile from here.

RitcheyRch
    Easier to go after these targets than real hardened criminals. Although the police will say that by going after these people will eliminate the other criminals.
    No Shiat! That is your tax dollars hard at work. Forget about terrorism investigations, etc.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Had several contact me when I was on the personals.
    They're pretty clever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast