Thread: Attn Rhino/Golf Cart/Polaris Etc.. Owners..

GrapeApe
    AZ Sheriffs out at Martinez Lake are starting to crack down on all Rhinos & Golf Carts without DOT Approved Tires. They said that it will spread State wide :argue: . All the Tires say NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE. You will get a Ticket. I guess the owner of Martinez Lake is trying to rid the area of all lifted Carts & Rhinos because of a few bad apples that rip through the area with there Carts/Rhinos. A few people this weekend took out a Grinder, and grinded off the the "NOT".. The Sheriff said that's a Gray area, and you most likely won't get a ticket... Does anyone sell Offroad DOT Approved tires for Golf Carts & Rhinos?
    *** Grape Ape ***

GrapeApe
    Maybe I should have posted this in the Cats & Rhinos section...
    *** Grape Ape ***

TOBTEK
    no biggie...... put BFG's on there. DONE DEAL! Sorry Johhny law

Magic34
    AZ Sheriffs out at Martinez Lake are starting to crack down on all Rhinos & Golf Carts without DOT Approved Tires. They said that it will spread State wide :argue: . All the Tires say NOT FOR HIGHWAY USE. You will get a Ticket. I guess the owner of Martinez Lake is trying to rid the area of all lifted Carts & Rhinos because of a few bad apples that rip through the area with there Carts/Rhinos. A few people this weekend took out a Grinder, and grinded off the the "NOT".. The Sheriff said that's a Gray area, and you most likely won't get a ticket... Does anyone sell Offroad DOT Approved tires for Golf Carts & Rhinos?
    *** Grape Ape ***
    Interesting, my tires on my Rhino are better suited for a car than some of the crap that is sold. The Rhino tires I have a 6 ply radials. Maybe they should look at some of the junk being driven on the road. :idea: