Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker Pics

Jon Force

Beautiful Noise
    I saw you cruise by Castle Rock acouple of Times,Boat Sounded and Looked Great

SCR INC
    I saw you cruise by Castle Rock acouple of Times,Boat Sounded and Looked Great
    We were all over the place last weekend.. The thing ran great.. Thanks Rod.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Wow, cool pics..thanks for posting..

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    We were all over the place last weekend.. The thing ran great.. Thanks Rod.
    No prob, anytime Scott...

lil man wayne
    Heres a few Pics from Parker this weekend.
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...m/DSC00813.jpg
    Nice boat very nice set up but if that hairback(i mean brokeback mtn passenger) wasnt in there you will go alot faster!
    I see his wannabe red jalopy around aha quin and big river too swingin on real flatbottom drivers nuts hopin he can grow into one someday or hope to drive one in his lifetime well at least he got to be bitch in your ride :rollside: SCR real boats are towed and driven on the water not in the enclosed trailer quenn trailer.RED ALERT hope to have a beer with you someday :argue:
    Wayne!

VD CRUISER
    Thats a damn nice looking boat. :rollside:

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Nice boat very nice set up but if that hairback(i mean brokeback mtn passenger) wasnt in there you will go alot faster!
    I see his wannabe red jalopy around aha quin and big river too swingin on real flatbottom drivers nuts hopin he can grow into one someday or hope to drive one in his lifetime well at least he got to be bitch in your ride :rollside: SCR real boats are towed and driven on the water not in the enclosed trailer quenn trailer.RED ALERT hope to have a beer with you someday :argue:
    Wayne!
    Ouch!!!

SCR INC
    Wayne!
    ANYTIME you want to so call run me in a flat i promise that it would not be a problem to grab the M&D boat and go run it anytime . SO why dont you bring your boat out and show me how its done please.. I can only imagine the bucket of shiat you have. And no I dont have to borrow a boat but I dont want another boat parked in our shop since my new 30' Sprectre Tunnel is in the near future. So please stop swinging from my nuts since you have made them sore

lucky
    who in the fock took my boat to the river :crossx:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast