Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandy needs a mil......$$$$

Mandelon
    Anybody got a 1.25 million they can loan on a project for a few months? Trying to squeeze out a condo conversion project next to USD. Even at blow out prices there is still money to be made. Work will be done in 45 to 60 days, figure 30 - 45 days market time and 30 more to close escrow.....
    They are five, two bedroom 1.5 bath split level units walking distance to the University, 5 minutes to the beach, near trolley stop too. They appraised at 365K when we started and should be still worth close to that but even if we had to sell them cheap, with 5 units at $329,000 or $349,000 we can still make some $$$$$
    Any interest let me know......

blown dough
    I may indeeed be interested, PM me with some more specifice details.

shueman
    Anybody got a 1.25 million they can loan on a project for a few months? Trying to squeeze out a condo conversion project next to USD. Even at blow out prices there is still money to be made. Work will be done in 45 to 60 days, figure 30 - 45 days market time and 30 more to close escrow.....
    They are five, two bedroom 1.5 bath split level units walking distance to the University, 5 minutes to the beach, near trolley stop too. They appraised at 365K when we started and should be still worth close to that but even if we had to sell them cheap, with 5 units at $329,000 or $349,000 we can still make some $$$$$
    Any interest let me know......
    Nice find....what's the projected venture cap return...??

Kachina26
    Let me check between the couch cushions..............................

YeLLowBoaT
    I have some contacts for you... just drop me a pm.

Froggystyle
    Anybody got a 1.25 million they can loan on a project for a few months?
    Damn, if only I had known about this before I started a boat company...
    I would lend it to you Mandy but I just bought a Rhino and exhausted most of my available resources... maybe next time...

NashvilleBound
    Send whatever info you have on this project to me if you can. If its really a good investment we can be out there within 24hrs to close. All cash......not greenbacks....so no smart comments. Always looking for another investment.
    Taking another look...1.25 to purchase, are you updating these units? What is the cost? Sales to be @ $340k ea? Thats only 1.7gross...minus commissions and fees....I dont see it. Maybe I am missing something. That only leaves approx $400K profit at best.

Hot4McGraw
    Sure Hon, whatever you need.....I'm here for you

Kilrtoy
    If you would have asked before last weekend, I would loan it to you,But I filled up the boat twice and now Im broke... :boxed:
    Good luck Mandy

bigq
    Damn, if only I had known about this before I started a boat company...
    I would lend it to you Mandy but I just bought a Rhino and exhausted most of my available resources... maybe next time...
    That's too bad, cutting edge boating companies are so yesterday.http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies...olleye0002.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast