Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for someone to do a 2' high garden/retaing wall in my backyard.(Contacts)

Cole Trickle
    Well the time has come to start working on the back yard.
    I wen't and purchased a barbeque island yesteday so now I need a place to put it once completed
    I am looking to build a 2" high block wall in my back yard bordering my current fences.The sides are pretty much ready to go but the back will need to be dug out a tad and moved back 4-5 feet.(Not a big job)
    Does anybody have any idea what something like this would cost me in the Corona/Riverside area per square foot?
    Not looking to go super fancy but It will be a decent size garden wall with the back side being backfiled for planters.
    Any connections or contacts?
    Thanks
    Brandin

DeeCandyBar
    you might want to talk to trailer park casanova - he seems to have connections for day laborers

Cole Trickle
    you might want to talk to trailer park casanova - he seems to have connections for day laborers
    He lives too far from me to really help.
    Plus illegals in LA county want a company truck
    Back on Topic

djunkie
    Well the time has come to start working on the back yard.
    I wen't and purchased a barbeque island yesteday so now I need a place to put it once completed
    I am looking to build a 2" high block wall in my back yard bordering my current fences.The sides are pretty much ready to go but the back will need to be dug out a tad and moved back 4-5 feet.(Not a big job)
    Does anybody have any idea what something like this would cost me in the Corona/Riverside area per square foot?
    Not looking to go super fancy but It will be a decent size garden wall with the back side being backfiled for planters.
    Any connections or contacts?
    Thanks
    Brandin
    "1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!"
    Actually it shouldn't be too much for a 2" wall. :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    "1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!"
    Actually it shouldn't be too much for a 2" wall. :rollside: :rollside:
    Serious
    I hope it's not too crazy. I would tackle it myself but I already had to take 5 days off from work to replace my side 100' fence.(Damm big corner lots will kill you in 110 degree weather)
    Maybe a ***boat retaining wall building party???....Everyone bring some cement and 5 blocks :crossx:
    I will supply beer

djunkie
    Serious
    I hope it's not too crazy. I would tackle it myself but I already had to take 5 days off from work to replace my side 100' fence.(Damm big corner lots will kill you in 110 degree weather)
    Maybe a ***boat retaining wall building party???....Everyone bring some cement and 5 blocks :crossx:
    I will supply beer
    And we'll drink the beer first. Imagine how that wall would look. LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    And we'll drink the beer first. Imagine how that wall would look. LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    there will be fine print
    1 Beer for every 10 Blocks laid.
    your cut off at 30 Blocks :crossx:

caroftheweek
    there will be fine print
    1 Beer for every 10 Blocks laid.
    your cut off at 30 Blocks :crossx:
    You must work in the insurance industry. Mr. Fine Print. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
    You must work in the insurance industry. Mr. Fine Print. :rollside:
    forgot to tell you about that uhhhhh uprate to help pay for the wall uhhhh I mean because the Diesel truck surcharge :crossx:

Jyruiz
    I will come with my own beer and supervise.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast