Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey smokin

Blown 472
    you think it ok for gays to marry?

SmokinLowriderSS
    If you ever read my previous posts over the years, you'd already know the answer. The topic has come up and been covered, in fine detail.

Blown 472
    If you ever read my previous posts over the years, you'd already know the answer. The topic has come up and been covered, in fine detail.
    Ok, would you let your kids hang out with gays?

SmokinLowriderSS
    Yea, I would. Explain to me just exactly why I shouldn't? They might just "catch gayness"?
    Oh by the way .... a goodly number of my close friends ..... are lesbians.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Oh, just so as you don't get confused .... I have no trouble with homosexuals getting married. I DO think it should be with some manner of other-named legal union of the same binding as standard "marriage". That way they get what the vast majority of gays want, the binding legal "bennefits" of marriage; property, visitation, inheritance, etc rights.

Blown 472
    Oh, just so as you don't get confused .... I have no trouble with homosexuals getting married. I DO think it should be with some manner of other-named legal union of the same binding as standard "marriage". That way they get what the vast majority of gays want, the binding legal "bennefits" of marriage; property, visitation, inheritance, etc rights.
    Well color me impressed and here all along I had you pegged as some right wing christian neoconservative.

deltaAce
    I don't think it's right for many reasons. One of them that doesn't get mentioned
    much is financial. Even now San Francisco allows sex change procedures to be covered by group insurance for all city workers-employees. Now that has to place a huge burdon on the rest of members who share in the policy payments.
    Can you imagine the statewide implication of cost should the unemployed partners of gay unions be given access to health services coverage. The larger
    majority of us, like 90%, would absorbe this enormous financial burdon that the insurance companies would pass on to us. I think a large majority of homosexual
    people have addition health concerns because of their unnaturall practices. I don't think they commit to the relationship like child bearing couples do, who stick it out through the tough stuff "for the kids sake". That would mean a higher cycle rate of mariages for finacial gain, like free sex-changes & expensive medical procedures. ("Hey dude, lets get married so I can get mutilated, or repair all the damages I caused myself from reckless living") Of course their would be non-homosexuals just getting married for free health procedures, ("Hey dude, I'll give you $$$$ so I can milk your insurance for $50K worth of my dental-medical needs")
    Their private behaviors won't bother me, if they would just Keep it Private!!

QuickJet
    Statistcaly heterosexuals are at a 53% divorce rate (split up rate). Nearly double that of Homosexuals. Also note that homosexuals tend to make more money than heterosexuals and be higher educated. The infidelity rate of the heterosexual is also considerably higher than that of homosexuals. Basically put, hetero's arent staying together like the homos are. Homos statisticaly are "tuffing it out" more than heteros.
    I'm kind of on the fence as what to call a homosexual marriage (union or whatever) but they do seem to be more comitted in a relationship than us "breaders"!
    Also, homosexuals are attracted naturally to members of the same sex with the same sex features. This throws out the theory of a man being with another man to become a woman (big insurance scam). If that was the case then the man would want a woman in the first place. Homosexual males like penis, not butchered vaginas. Just wanted to clear that up.

SmokinLowriderSS
    It doesn't surprise me that the city of San Francisco is making it allowed, but I think you'd play hell finding very many insurance companies who are willing to cover it.
    Now, blown ... since you wanted to bring it up, where's YOUR answers, and don't forget about the kids.

Red Horse
    If God, or whoever you think created all this, intended man to be with man then half of us would have been able to reproduce!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I dont give a **** how married you are to the prettiest or sexiest woman in the entire galaxie, you will look because it is instict!!! You gay ****in lovers piss me off. Man is not intented to be with man at ****in all. Dont you understand mechanics. Yeah, woman on woman is hot, but from a realistic view, it dont ****in work.
    Lets just take for a moment that you take the theroy of realativity for real. What would have happend if the apes went gay. YOU WOULNDT ****IN BE HERE!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I hnen frinkin so wha th e****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast