Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Only in a Jeep............

RiverDave
    Guy had a pretty nice jeep at the beginning of that.. Now I'll bet that thing is still sitting out in the woods. Video was cool, but I never understood the reasoning behind destroying a perfectly good peace of machinery without the intentions of getting a trophy or fixing it at the end.
    RD

DeeCandyBar
    you gotta stick around to the end of the video :boxed:

core attitude
    Guy had a pretty nice jeep at the beginning of that.. Now I'll bet that thing is still sitting out in the woods. Video was cool, but I never understood the reasoning behind destroying a perfectly good peace of machinery without the intentions of getting a trophy or fixing it at the end.
    RD
    Doesn't sound like it was worth the cost to repair, this is from the site:
    This jeep had failed it MOT and it was not economically viable to repair the the vehicle ( completely rusted underneath), rather than just take it straight to the breakers we decided to have some fun with it first,all the driving you see in the video was on private land , after the destruction , the jeep and crap that fell off were low loaded to a local scrap metal merchant and it weighed in at just under 3 tons , which we received £110 . thanks for watching

Her454
    Does anyone still have that vid of the jeep stuck on the tracks at glamis (Im pretty sure it was a jeep, if not then just ignore this post)
    ......thats a pretty cool video of the train trashing it.........

WYRD
    Does anyone still have that vid of the jeep stuck on the tracks at glamis (Im pretty sure it was a jeep, if not then just ignore this post)
    ......thats a pretty cool video of the train trashing it.........
    This one? (http://www.quadscentral.com/videos/trainhitsjeep.WMV)

Her454
    This one? (http://www.quadscentral.com/videos/trainhitsjeep.WMV)
    That would be the one, still gives me the eeeeebie jeeeeebies watchin it.
    Thanks-

WYRD
    That would be the one, still gives me the eeeeebie jeeeeebies watchin it.
    Thanks-
    Glamis Jeep VS Train HERE IS THE STORY: I was waiting to meet a buddy at wash 10. and this monster of a jeep goes up the hill and crosses the tracks. A stock jeep follows and almost doesn't make it. THEN everyone can clearly see that a train is coming so the guy in the stock jeep wants to get back on the other side of the tracks before it gets here ..... STUPID. Not to mention that he has his whole family in the jeep with him and his daughter riding on the front bumper seat belted to it. Of course he doesn't make it over and then gets stuck. While the guy is trying to get the jeep unstuck other guys try to get the little girl off the bumper. If you pause the video at the beginning you can see this, if you pause it at the end you can see the little girl still belted to the front bumper : (
    Sad to read :idea:

jkh04200
    WOW!
    Take a jeep to a bicycle type track and destroy it. WOW!
    No mud, just hills WOW!
    From what I recall, it high centered several times and broke a few rims. WOW
    Its too late but what about taking the decent jeep, removing the floor pan and replacing it. Put a little elbow grease in it and do something constructive. Could have been a good learning experience. No need. Mommy and Daddy will buy you something else.

WYRD
    WOW!
    Take a jeep to a bicycle type track and destroy it. WOW!
    No mud, just hills WOW!
    From what I recall, it high centered several times and broke a few rims. WOW
    Its too late but what about taking the decent jeep, removing the floor pan and replacing it. Put a little elbow grease in it and do something constructive. Could have been a good learning experience. No need. Mommy and Daddy will buy you something else.
    WOW!

Her454
    Glamis Jeep VS Train HERE IS THE STORY: I was waiting to meet a buddy at wash 10. and this monster of a jeep goes up the hill and crosses the tracks. A stock jeep follows and almost doesn't make it. THEN everyone can clearly see that a train is coming so the guy in the stock jeep wants to get back on the other side of the tracks before it gets here ..... STUPID. Not to mention that he has his whole family in the jeep with him and his daughter riding on the front bumper seat belted to it. Of course he doesn't make it over and then gets stuck. While the guy is trying to get the jeep unstuck other guys try to get the little girl off the bumper. If you pause the video at the beginning you can see this, if you pause it at the end you can see the little girl still belted to the front bumper : (
    Sad to read :idea:
    OMG, THAT JUST MADE ME SICK, I never knew that. It seems like you can hear someone crying in the background and something in the front of the jeep at the beginning but I couldnt make it out and I've watched this several times in the past.
    And WTF WAS a father thinking, seatbelting his daughter to the bumper and crossing tracks OR ANYTHING for that matter! Whatever happened? Was the dad prosecuted? STUPID PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BREED.
    Very sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast