Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broncos Win

cc322
    One down one to go Can they win another superbowl? I think they can

Redwing247
    Enjoy it while it lasts. This will be the last one this season.

Hardly Satisfied
    Focker Sould Be Happy

JetBoatRich
    Great Game

Wet Dream
    Can't wait until the Steelers vs Colts. That will be a nail biter, with Colts favored at 9 1/2. Go Steelers!!

dmontzsta
    Broncos got that LUCKY "pass interference" long bomb call and it was all down hill from there. There is NO WAY the Patriots player interfered.

Wet Dream
    Even without that call, Bronco's had played well. If it were close, it would come into play.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Was it lucky that the Broncos had scoring drives of 1 play, 1 play and 3 plays? I could care less about either of those teams, but the Patriots didn't protect the football and the Broncos scored 24 points off turnovers. That's not playoff football.
    Regardless...a win is a win and the Broncos are moving on to the next round!!!! Gotta luv seeing Brady handed his 1st playoff loss in the NFL, especially at the hands of my Broncos!!!
    This is exactly why they play the games, instead of just taking the analysts word for it!!

Blacksheep
    Even without that call, Bronco's had played well. If it were close, it would come into play.
    Exactly!! Even the announcers said the calls were going both ways so it wasn't as if Denver was getting all the calls!
    In the end, did it REALLY matter? 24 pts of 5 turnovers? Come on, just fess up that NE got out played! Very few even gave Denver and chance.
    GO Broncos!!

dmontzsta
    Was it lucky that the Broncos had scoring drives of 1 play, 1 play and 3 plays? I could care less about either of those teams, but the Patriots didn't protect the football and the Broncos scored 24 points off turnovers. That's not playoff football.
    nope, what I am saying is...that call turned the whole game around and gave them the momentum and broke down the Patriots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast