Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sony remote billet bezel

ViB
    We now have Sony remote billet bezels in stock and available.
    This bezel is manufactured from T-6 6061 Billet aluminum and has a mirror-like polished outer edge. The bezel adds style and improves the look while protecting the remote. Easy to install and fits both styles of the Access technologies and CPS remotes for Sony head units.
    And for those around long enough to remember, this is the exact same bezel that RD produced... (we're doing it with RD's help for those who are wondering)
    retails for $45.95
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._small-med.jpg

Jyruiz
    We now have Sony remote billet bezels in stock and available.
    This bezel is manufactured from T-6 6061 Billet aluminum and has a mirror-like polished outer edge. The bezel adds style and improves the look while protecting the remote. Easy to install and fits both styles of the Access technologies and CPS remotes for Sony head units.
    And for those around long enough to remember, this is the exact same bezel that RD produced... (we're doing it with RD's help for those who are wondering)
    retails for $45.95
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._small-med.jpg
    Nice, but when are you going to do some stereo covers?

ViB
    Nice, but when are you going to do some stereo covers?
    With RD's help, we've designed what we think is a substantial improvement in a stereo faceplate cover. We're expecting to have them available within 3-4 months.
    Always kicking me aren't ya jr :rollside:

Jyruiz
    With RD's help, we've designed what we think is a substantial improvement in a stereo faceplate cover. We're expecting to have them available within 3-4 months.
    Always kicking me aren't ya jr :rollside:
    Not kicking bro, your prices are so good, I want you to come out with the other stuff (iPod holder) as well. By the way, I took a look at NSF's speaker covers, very, very nice. I will be needing some special space age washers for my sub covers though, so where can I gest some chrome washers?

phebus
    Just use some billet stringer washers.

Jyruiz
    Just use some billet stringer washers.
    I think I have an idea of what you are talking about, but I am not sure. Any way you can show a pic?

h2oski2fast
    Not kicking bro, your prices are so good, I want you to come out with the other stuff (iPod holder) as well. By the way, I took a look at NSF's speaker covers, very, very nice. I will be needing some special space age washers for my sub covers though, so where can I gest some chrome washers?
    Contact my parents at South Coast Stainless, in Havasu. They sell polished stainless fasteners (including washers, looks like chrome without the rusting cracking or chipping). No minimum order.
    www.southcoaststainless.com

ViB
    Contact my parents at South Coast Stainless, in Havasu. They sell polished stainless fasteners (including washers, looks like chrome without the rusting cracking or chipping). No minimum order.
    www.southcoaststainless.com
    Thanks H2o!!

Sun burners
    What about the RD sand spike?
    Has that made production yet?
    Thanks

ViB
    What about the RD sand spike?
    Has that made production yet?
    Thanks
    We looked at the numbers for the RD spike, and compared to what existing sand spikes are now selling for, had a very difficult time justifying it.
    We haven't dropped the project, just put it on the back burner for a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast