found on recycler.com not mine was posted today
I have for sale this FAR OUT DYER's prepped JIMMY 671 SUPERCHARGER set up! this is the GRAND DADDY OF THEM ALL that started the blower craze back in the day! this FULLY POLISHED unit has 2 HOLLEY 450 mechanical secondary carbs,that appear very nice, a HILBORN style scoop, complete drive assembly with 3" belt, upper and lower pullies, idler, a pulley to drive an alternator, and this whole set up is ready to go less intake. this unit is set up for street with no teflon on the rotors and appears to have very low usage and appears well maintained. it spins over very smooth with no tight spots or binding, and there is no scoring inside the case. the polishing looks good and this KILLER BLOWER is ready to add an intake and bolt on to your KILLER GASSER, DRAGSTER, SKI BOAT or HOT ROD! HOT RODDERS, step right up and give me a call TODAY or this HOT BLOWER will definately BE GONE WITH THE WIND!! BLOWEN IN THE WIND! 714-539-7344 autopartsal@sbcglobal.net
posted a few days ago.
Holley 850 dblpmpr.carb.milled air horn ready to run on a 11.40 second car paul 310-367-0025 bigpauled@aol.com