Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: needles v-drive bash

63stevens
    The Needles V-drive Bash is just a little over three weeks away! Does everyone have their boats back together after the winter makeovers? You still have time!

Ian
    Our boat is just about finished. I still need to safety wire the turnbuckle on the stearing, bolt down the seats and fire it up. We're planning on a shake down run this Sunday at Casitas, which should tell us if we are finished or not. Billy B did you get that motor back together yet, thanks again for all your help with our boat!

ACCEPTENCE
    Heading to the river tonight to put the finishing touches on mine and do a little testing.
    To do list: Fit new prop
    Reinstall wing
    Reinstall seat
    Run valves
    It'll be ready for the ""Needles V-Drive Bash""
    Don't forget to order your BBQ tickets early.

hottrodder
    Mechanicals are almost done. Plugs, cap, rotor, valve lash, timing, rebuild kit in the dominators, water pump impeller. Need to adjust the plates to get a little more down for the roundy round boys. Broke out the tub 'o blue magic last night and started on the split case. I'll be there Thursday! Can't hardly wait.

dossangers
    LOCKED COKED AND READY TO ROCK!!!!! Famous quote: I FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED!!! and a couple of BREWS!!

beaverfab
    Boat is not going to make it but I will have airline tickets and ready.

beaverfab:
    Boat is not going to make it but I will have airline tickets and ready. JJ,
    Cool, make sure you come say Hi to me....Look for a Yellow Wood Deck Rayson Craft and a Multi-Color Daytona Sprint w/ white scoop.
    ssmike

wsuwrhr
    Im thinking of borrowing GM Killers Howard for the bash. I don't think it would be cool to show up in a jet. Where is everyone staying? I'll be motorhoming it, and I want to know where I might be parking.
    Brian

DUCKY
    Not looking too good for me to make it. I don't think my motor will be done, and I may have to go to Phoenix that weekend. frown

BILLY.B
    Ian:
    Our boat is just about finished. I still need to safety wire the turnbuckle on the stearing, bolt down the seats and fire it up. We're planning on a shake down run this Sunday at Casitas, which should tell us if we are finished or not. Billy B did you get that motor back together yet, thanks again for all your help with our boat! Ian the motor is back together with some reservations. They made some changes so we'll see what happens. But it can't be all bad, if it doesn't run all that great I'm still at the river with everyone throw'n back some cold ones....CAN'T WAIT. By the way how's CFW looking for you guys???

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast