Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate to say it, but I am officially in the Cats and Rhino forum

sigepmock
    Sold the golf cart at noon, bought the Rhino at 3, and it gets delivered on Saturday.
    The cage is all ready to go, looking at it tomorrow, and tires/wheels should be on the way if my hookup delivers. Need to order the prp back seat and design the graphics. Cant forget about the CDI and digital dash.
    Then comes the wheels/tires, stereo, billet a-arms (+6) and shocks, and then take out a second mortgage to pay for the motor work.
    Willie, you are going to be pissed...... :crossx:
    Sweet!!!! Talked to Brett Yesterday he said the cart might be going fast. Congrats.
    Don't forget to sign up over here:
    Black Rhino Forums (http://www.blackrhinoperformance.net...f1d4fc2112d0f3)
    I'm sure someone there could get the answer for you quick.
    Make sure to bring all your extra billet pieces to Glamis so I can take them off your hands.
    Also might need you to bring some of that magic boat cleaning stuff. SoCalHD says it the $hit.
    Chris

Magic34
    I don't have either to be in this forums but congrats on the sell and new purchase! We're looking for a Rhino... we'll see what happens... we'll be the next traders Gotta sell the cart still. Show us some pics! Will you have it this weekend in Glamis?
    It is getting here Saturday afternoon. I will not make it to Glamis this weekend. Hopefully the next.
    I'm not pulling out a 40' toyhauler with only 1 quad. I think it would be cool, but the wife would be really bored this weekend. :hammer2:

Magic34
    Trader!!!!! Guess I'll be the only one left supporting the golf caart cause.
    Trust me, I wanted to keep it, but after seeing my daughter (20 months old) strapped in the back safely and she was laughing the entire ride and waiving at people, I was sold. She really couldn't do that in a safe manner (sitting by herself in the back) of the golf cart.

riverbound
    Trust me, I wanted to keep it, but after seeing my daughter (20 months old) strapped in the back safely and she was laughing the entire ride and waiving at people, I was sold. She really couldn't do that in a safe manner (sitting by herself in the back) of the golf cart.
    Everytime I see this pic.... Im glad I spent the $$ on mine
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...nd/Boys060.jpg

Magic34
    02H26, the Rhino is looking goooood!!!!!
    Chris, I'll seee what I can find extra and toss it your way.
    I guess there is a sh*tload of billet stuff he has done, and I'm going to check it out today. A-arms are the only things still in progress.
    I'm also checking out the cage today. I am expecting the thing to be absolutely sick since they really specialize in stuff like that more so then the billet.

Magic34
    That is EXACTLY why I bought it.
    I also decided not to get a sand car either.

Mrs. casean
    It is getting here Saturday afternoon. I will not make it to Glamis this weekend. Hopefully the next.
    I'm not pulling out a 40' toyhauler with only 1 quad. I think it would be cool, but the wife would be really bored this weekend. :hammer2:
    Oh I don't blame you on that! Then we'll see it the weekend before Pres. Day weekend! Congrats on your new toy!

sigepmock
    That is EXACTLY why I bought it.
    I also decided not to get a sand car either.
    Me three although Lauren is still a little young for the Rhino but I'm sure it won't be long.
    Looks like the Feb 10th trip is going to RHINO friendly.......Hurry up Linds :crossx:
    Hopefully our cage will be on the cart by then too.
    Michael, as long as you have the stuff on your cart the wife will see it and give we the green light........but if you had any extra's I'm sure we could work something out. Can't wait to see your Rhino I'm sure it will be BA!!!!!
    Now we just need to find a hook-up on the HID's so we can make some night runs.....the stock lights are worthless!!!
    Mock "getting excited about the Feb trip!!!

02HoWaRd26
    Whats that one tired and the other crying they are cute in there though.

riverbound
    Whats that one tired and the other crying they are cute in there though.
    One was yawning and the other is trying to smile but his goggles were pushing on his cheeks

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast