Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate to say it, but I am officially in the Cats and Rhino forum

Mrs. casean
    Looks like the Feb 10th trip is going to RHINO friendly.......Hurry up Linds :crossx:
    Mock "getting excited about the Feb trip!!!
    :crossx: Yeah Yeah... we're working on it (I think?) Since we don't have kids, all we need to do are the seats (I want the comfy seats and harnesses) STEREO (after the golf cart stereo, I can't go w/o one!), and lights for the time being. So we'll see. I can't wait to see all the Rhinos out in Feb! It's going to be a Rhino Fest now!

riverbound
    Me three although Lauren is still a little young for the Rhino but I'm sure it won't be long.
    Looks like the Feb 10th trip is going to RHINO friendly.......Hurry up Linds :crossx:
    Looks like it
    Hopefully our cage will be on the cart by then too.
    What did you decide on doing?
    Michael, as long as you have the stuff on your cart the wife will see it and give we the green light........but if you had any extra's I'm sure we could work something out. Can't wait to see your Rhino I'm sure it will be BA!!!!![?QUOTE]
    Dont bring too much stuff, This thing is already breaking the bank
    [QUOTE=sigepmock]Now we just need to find a hook-up on the HID's so we can make some night runs.....the stock lights are worthless!!!
    Tell me about it
    Mock "getting excited about the Feb trip!!!
    Im pretty stoked too And the stereo will be done by then (hopefully)

sigepmock
    [QUOTE=riverbound]Looks like it
    QUOTE]
    Went with Evo's cage, with PRP seats front and rear. Silver/grey seats with blue center panel. Hopefully it will look good.
    I'm gonna build the front and rear bumpers myself. Then I'll copy your stereo design :crossx:

Magic34
    Chris,
    I may have a light hook-up. I'll know this afternoon.
    Call me and I'll let you know.

riverbound
    QUOTE]
    Went with Evo's cage, with PRP seats front and rear. Silver/grey seats with blue center panel. Hopefully it will look good.
    I'm gonna build the front and rear bumpers myself. Then I'll copy your stereo design :crossx:
    I think my stereo will be a pretty popular design......it is COMPLETELY different than any other I have seen. We decided on doing osmething a little different in the fact that most people play the stereo when they are parked and hanging out But I will still be able to hear it while driving too Even better is I can CRANK it with the kids in the rhino and not have to worry about hurting their ears

riverbound
    QUOTE]
    Need help building 2 sets of bumpers???

sigepmock
    Need help building 2 sets of bumpers???
    I'm sure we can work something out :crossx: Let's see what can you help me out with??????Hhhmmmmm? j/k
    I had already planned on it, if Sean and Linds get one soon, maybe it will be three. I've got all the tools at the shop just need to get some pics of some ideas. If you see anything you like send me the pics. Probably start next weekend on them.

Mrs. casean
    I'm sure we can work something out :crossx: Let's see what can you help me out with??????Hhhmmmmm? j/k
    I had already planned on it, if Sean and Linds get one soon, maybe it will be three. I've got all the tools at the shop just need to get some pics of some ideas. If you see anything you like send me the pics. Probably start next weekend on them.
    You know Sean would join you guys on this! And anything else you plan on making/building You're shops going to turn into a Rhino shop!

sigepmock
    You know Sean would join you guys on this! And anything else you plan on making/building You're shops going to turn into a Rhino shop!
    Now I just need to get Chris and Amy into a Rhino and then my plan will be complete.........EXCELLENT........ :crossx:

riverbound
    Cool. I will do what I can for you
    Let me know if you need help with anything......you got my cel

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast