Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So there I am....

piper
    Flying over this small village just north of Baghdad like we've done many times before. Now what my crew and I have done on several occasions was fill empty bottles of water with hard candy, do a low mid-speed pass and drop the candy bottles in open areas. We'd make another pass and watch the kids go for it as they waved at us. But yesterday these punks shot at us on our approach. No damage to our bird but what the hell. That's that last time I'm nice to that village. Yeah we shouldn't be doing things like that because we're basically being predictable but those kids looked like they really liked the candy bombs. Oh well. Won't do that again.

JB in so cal
    Instead of candy, drop poop!

piper
    They might get some piss bottle bombs next time.

hoolign
    Flying over this small village just north of Baghdad like we've done many times before. Now what my crew and I have done on several occasions was fill empty bottles of water with hard candy, do a low mid-speed pass and drop the candy bottles in open areas. We'd make another pass and watch the kids go for it as they waved at us. But yesterday these punks shot at us on our approach. No damage to our bird but what the hell. That's that last time I'm nice to that village. Yeah we shouldn't be doing things like that because we're basically being predictable but those kids looked like they really liked the candy bombs. Oh well. Won't do that again.
    Our new "Shockwavebob" candies are the answer! They automatically adjust to the recipients personality.

Mrs.Racer277
    Hi Piper, How are you? Sorry to hear about yesterdays lil incident. :crossx:

Eliminator 4 Life
    Hey piper sorry to hear. Try to do something nice and it back fires on you. Im glad to hear you guys are safe. Keep up the good work.

91nordic29
    Instead of candy, drop poop!
    ROFL

topless
    Just like anywhere. It only takes a few to ruin it for everyone. Sorry to hear that Piper.

piper
    Hi Piper, How are you? Sorry to hear about yesterdays lil incident. :crossx:
    Yeah, I lost some buddies on that one, but the mission must go on. I'm doing better now. Thanks.

piper
    Just like anywhere. It only takes a few to ruin it for everyone. Sorry to hear that Piper.
    Yup, my buddies doing a different mission used to drop boxes of clothes. Their wives used to send them a box of clothes their kids grew out of and these guys were doing the same thing we were doing. Of course they stopped as well because after a few drops they started getting shot at too. It's sad that the bad guys are ruining it for the people that need it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast