Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flat rat swim

CircleJerk
    Hey Five0, feeling a little lost are you running against the ladies? It was fun having you in the class and I'm so glad that your boat is handling better. It is amazing what fixing the trimtabs will do.
    Can't wait to see you at Moses, so us ladies can spank you again! HA!HA!

CircleJerk
    It went around corners better than anyone expected!
    Boyd,
    Now let me get this right, you said it went around corners better than anyone expected.
    Tim went on his head in the boat, what the hell were you expecting to happen? :skull: :220v:
    I stand by my statement that the boat Tim has were NEVER made to go around a corner! :yuk:
    Dude, ya gotta see the video!!!!!!!!!He was that close to spanking our fastests boats. Besides, there were plenty of runner circle boats in the past weren't there?

FIVE O
    Mrs Jerk
    I wouldnt have had it any other way. Its great to get it to handle better, Thanks Jerk. Now if I can just leave it alone until I have some adult supervision. Look forward to running with the ladies again in Moses. Im just hoping the Fellas will still let me use the bathroom that says MEN. I promise Ill stand.

CircleJerk
    Did I mention that I WON? 1100 points too....
    Guess the real winner SK34 circled round to see if Flat Rat was OK and DNF ed to give me the overall win. Thanks rat for the win! I had two firsts a second and a third, Steve, Rat's buddie and our 'MR. STEALTH' had two firsts a second and a DNF. He ran sooo good just like the July 4th race where he goa a hat trick with four wins in four heats, WOW and that's a heavy Hallet long deck, Nick should sponsor this guy!!! And it's a 396 just like mine!

superdave013
    wow, glad to hear you are not hurt.

FlatRat
    wow, glad to hear you are not hurt.
    Thanks SD,
    I'm o.k just a little stiff.I made a few mistakes and it could have cost me.I got lucky.I just can't believe how much more torqe that injector makes. :rollside:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12