Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome Myself back, wether youall want me or not

DUECE'SDAD
    the shovel damn sure wasnt togehter, that is the term of basket case, all the parts are in boxes, milk crates, "baskets" etc. And yeah, he wont ever do anything with it, its just layin outside in the weather. if'n it does go to the water it will sink

DUECE'SDAD
    You were gone???
    Thought I just saw you.
    Gone from the board here, havent been posting lost password, and damn i missed last night i knew there was something i was wanting to do and remembered about 10 o clock
    OOPS hit edit instead of quote.

Infomaniac
    Gone from the board here, havent been posting lost password, and damn i missed last night i knew there was something i was wanting to do and remembered about 10 o clock
    Yea we had a blast man.
    I could give you a new password.

ONAROLL
    I'll be damn, I thought the county jail revoked your internet privleges, your scoop is still in the back seat of my truck where it has been for three months, no shit glad to hear your ok, was beginning to wonder, by the way your cell phone has an option that lets you know who called so you can call them back, it's pretty technical ask Wendy and she will explain it so you can understand it...........Vic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12