Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We speak your name

Blown 472
    I was in China when a July Harris Poll reported that 50 percent of Americans still believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when Bush invaded that country, and that 64 percent of Americans still believe that Saddam Hussein had strong links with Al Qaeda.
    The Chinese leaders and intellectuals with whom I was meeting were incredulous. How could a majority of the population in an allegedly free country with an allegedly free press be so totally misinformed?
    The only answer I could give the Chinese is that Americans would have been the perfect population for Mao and the Gang of Four, because Americans believe anything their government tells them.
    Americans never check any facts. Who do you know, for example, who has even read the Report of the 9/11 Commission, much less checked the alleged facts reported in that document. I can answer for you. You donÂ’t know anyone who has read the report or checked the facts.
    The two co-chairmen of the 9/11 Commission Report, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, have just released a new book, “Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission.” Kean and Hamilton reveal that the commission suppressed the fact that Muslim ire toward the US is due to US support for Israel’s persecution and dispossession of the Palestinians, not to our “freedom and democracy” as Bush propagandistically claims. Kean and Hamilton also reveal that the US military committed perjury and lied about its failure to intercept the hijacked airliners. The commission even debated referring the military’s lies to the Justice Department for criminal investigation. Why should we assume that these admissions are the only coverups and lies in the 9/11 Commission Report?
    How do you know that 9/11 was a Muslim terrorist plot? How do you know that three World Trade Center buildings collapsed because two were hit by airliners? You only “know” because the government gave you the explanation of what you saw on TV. (Did you even know that three WTC buildings collapsed?)
    I still remember the enlightenment I experienced as a student in Russian Studies when I learned that the Czarist secret police would set off bombs and then blame those whom they wanted to arrest..
    When Hitler seized dictatorial power in 1933, he told the Germans that his new powers were made necessary by a communist terrorist attack on the Reichstag. When Hitler started World War II by invading Poland, he told the Germans that Poland had crossed the frontier and attacked Germany.
    Governments lie all the time--especially governments staffed by neoconservatives whose intellectual godfather, Leo Strauss, taught them that it is permissible to deceive the public in order to achieve their agenda.
    Some readers will write to me to say that they saw a TV documentary or read a magazine article verifying the governmentÂ’s explanation of 9/11. But, of course, these Americans did not check the facts either--and neither did the people who made the documentary and wrote the magazine article.
    Scientists and engineers, such as Clemson University Professor of Engineering Dr. Judy Woods and BYU Professor of Physics Dr. Steven Jones, have raised compelling questions about the official account of the collapse of the three WTC buildings. The basic problem for the government's account is that the buildings are known to have fallen at free fall speed, a fact that is inconsistent with the government's "pancaking" theory in which debris from above collapsed the floors below. If the buildings actually "pancaked," then each floor below would have offered resistance to the floors above, and the elapsed time would have been much longer. These experts have also calculated that the buildings did not have sufficient gravitational energy to accommodate the government's theory of the collapse. It is certainly a known and non-controversial fact among physicists and engineers that the only way buildings can collapse at free fall speed into their own footprints is by engineered demolition. Explosives are used to remove the support of floors below before the debris from above arrives. Otherwise, resistance is encountered and the time required for fall increases. Engineered demolition also explains the symmetrical collapse of the buildings into their own foot prints. As it is otherwise improbable for every point in floors below to weaken uniformly, "pancaking" would result in asymmetrical collapse as some elements of the floor would give sooner than others.
    Scientific evidence is a tough thing for the American public to handle, and the government knows it. The government can rely on people dismissing things that they cannot understand as "conspiracy theory." But if you are inclined to try to make up your own mind, you can find Dr. Jones' and Dr. WoodsÂ’ papers, which have been formally presented to their peers at scientific meetings, on line at http://www.st911.org/
    Experts have also pointed out that the buildings' massive steel skeletons comprised a massive heat sink that wicked away the heat from the limited, short-lived fires, thus preventing a heat buildup. Experts also point out that the short-lived, scattered, low-intensity fires could barely reach half the melting point of steel even if they burned all day instead of merely an hour.
    Don't ask me to tell you what happened on 9/11. All I know is that the official account of the buildings' collapse is improbable.
    Now we are being told another improbable tale. Muslim terrorists in London and Pakistan were caught plotting to commit mass murder by smuggling bottles of explosive liquids on board airliners in hand luggage. Baby formula, shampoo and water bottles allegedly contained the tools of suicide bombers.
    How do we know about this plot? Well, the police learned it from an “Islamic militant arrested near the Afghan-Pakistan border several weeks ago.” And how did someone so far away know what British-born people in London were plotting?
    Do you really believe that Western and Israeli intelligence services, which were too incompetent to prevent the 9/11 attack, can uncover a London plot by capturing a person on the Afghan border in Pakistan? Why would “an Islamic militant” rat on such a plot even if he knew of it?
    More probable explanations of the “plot” are readily available. According to the August 11 Wayne Madsen Report, informed sources in the UK report that “the Tony Blair government, under siege by a Labor Party revolt, cleverly cooked up a new ‘terror’ scare to avert the public’s eyes away from Blair’s increasing political woes. British law enforcement, neocon and intelligence operatives in the US, Israel, and Britain, and Rupert Murdoch’s global media empire cooked up the terrorist plot, liberally borrowing from the failed 1995 ‘Oplan Bjinka’ plot by Pakistan- and Philippines-based terrorist Ramzi Ahmad Yousef to crash 11 trans-Pacific airliners bound from Asia to the US.”
    There are other plausible explanations. For example, our puppet in Pakistan decided to arrest some people who were a threat to him. With Bush’s commitment to “building democracy in the Middle East,” our puppet can’t arrest his political enemies without cause, so he lays the blame on a plot.
    Any testimony against Muslim plotters by “an Islamic militant” is certain to have been bought and paid for.
    Or consider this explanation. Under the Nuremberg standard, Bush and Blair are war criminals. Bush is so worried that he will be held accountable that he has sent his attorney general to consult with the Republican Congress to work out legislation to protect Bush retroactively from his violations of the Geneva Conventions.
    Tony Blair is in more danger of finding himself in the dock. Britain is signatory to a treaty that, if justice is done, will place Blair before the International Criminal Court in the Hague.
    What better justification for the two war criminalsÂ’ illegal actions than the need to foil dastardly plots by Muslims recruited in sting operations by Western intelligence services? The more Bush and Blair can convince their publics that terrorist danger abounds, the less likely Bush and Blair are ever to be held accountable for their crimes.
    But surely, some readers might object, our great moral leaders wouldnÂ’t do something political like that!
    They most certainly would. As Joshua Micah Marshall wrote in the July 7 issue of Time magazine, the suspicion is “quite reasonable” that “the Bush Administration orchestrates its terror alerts and arrests to goose the GOP’s poll numbers.”
    Joshua Micah Marshall proves his conclusion by examining the barrage of color-coded terror alerts, none of which were real, and, yes, it all fits with political needs.
    And don’t forget the plot unearthed in Miami to blow up the Sears Tower in Chicago. Described by Vice President Cheney as a “very real threat,” the plot turned out to be nothing more than a few harmless whackos recruited by an FBI agent sent out to organize a sting.
    There was also the “foiled plot” to blow up the Holland Tunnel and flood downtown New York City with sea water. Thinking New Orleans, the FBI invented this plot without realizing that New York City is above sea level. Of course, most Americans didn’t realize it either.
    For six years the Bush regime has been able to count on the ignorant and naive American public to believe whatever tale that is told them. American gullibility has yet to fail the Bush regime.
    The government has an endless number of conspiracy theories, but only people who question the government’s conspiracies are derided for “having a conspiracy theory.”
    The implication is even worse if we assume that the explosive bottle plot is genuine. It means that America and Britain by their own aggression in Iraq and Afghanistan, and by enabling IsraelÂ’s war crimes in Palestine and Lebanon, have created such hatred that Muslims, who identify with BushÂ’s, BlairÂ’s, and IsraelÂ’s victims, are plotting retaliation.
    But Bush is prepared. He has taught his untutored public that “they hate us for our freedom and democracy.”
    Gentle reader, wise up. The entire world is laughing at you.

deltaAce
    I too, was amassed that the two towers fell into their own footprint. I find it very difficult that the number of people (government) that would be needed to plan and execute such a disaster would be able to keep it a secret all this time.
    I also believe our military has enough whoop ass to eliminate all the stupid hit & run terorists that they are still engaging with, that the war should have been over long ago. I'm a conservative, but I dont go along with every policy they have nor believe every word. I just know that the Dems lie 100%. Could Bush or anyone really get a group of people to go along w/such a plot. A lot of military people say they would have a hard time shooting American Citizens when ordered to in a riot, how could our own people be convinced to demolish a U.S. populance. Money? From whom? As much as the media has been gunning for Bush, have they any info about this & would anyone believe them?

SmokinLowriderSS
    I guess we are done getting along. The stupid accusations are back.
    I'll beat the rest of it senseless tonight after work. :idea:
    I was in China when a July Harris Poll reported that 50 percent of Americans still believe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction when Bush invaded that country, and that 64 percent of Americans still believe that Saddam Hussein had strong links with Al Qaeda..
    So did 95% of the government, 7 foreign inteligence services whose job it is to know, and the history of having had them with no proof of getting rid of them.
    Of course, the Iraqi General who was privy to the knopwledge of transport to Syria before we invaded is a liar.
    The Chinese leaders and intellectuals with whom I was meeting were incredulous. How could a majority of the population in an allegedly free country with an allegedly free press be so totally misinformed? . Because they were not.
    The only answer I could give the Chinese is that Americans would have been the perfect population for Mao and the Gang of Four, because Americans believe anything their government tells them..Typical lib supremacy, they are of course so much better and smarter than everyone else.
    Americans never check any facts. Who do you know, for example, who has even read the Report of the 9/11 Commission, much less checked the alleged facts reported in that document. I can answer for you. You donÂ’t know anyone who has read the report or checked the facts. .The alledged facts, ain't THAT one a peach? Maybe I've read the report...........
    The two co-chairmen of the 9/11 Commission Report, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, have just released a new book, “Without Precedent: The Inside Story of the 9/11 Commission.” Kean and Hamilton reveal that the commission suppressed the fact that Muslim ire toward the US is due to US support for Israel’s persecution and dispossession of the Palestinians, not to our “freedom and democracy” as Bush propagandistically claims. Kean and Hamilton also reveal that the US military committed perjury and lied about its failure to intercept the hijacked airliners. The commission even debated referring the military’s lies to the Justice Department for criminal investigation. Why should we assume that these admissions are the only coverups and lies in the 9/11 Commission Report?. Do they tell of the Clinton people who were on the report and how they made sure to steer any blame away from Bill?
    Israeli persecution, yea, that's right. Israel sends vest-bombers weekly into Lebanon don't they? Has for like 50 years haven't they? Gezus the BS gets deep here. Typical for you tho blown, blind idiocy.
    How do you know that 9/11 was a Muslim terrorist plot? How do you know that three World Trade Center buildings collapsed because two were hit by airliners? You only “know” because the government gave you the explanation of what you saw on TV. (Did you even know that three WTC buildings collapsed?)A couple DOZEN outside entities have researched the MYTH of the WTC colapse conspiracy TO DEATH, and they all turn out to be lunatic BS. Hell, it's pretty bad when Popular Mechanic's Magazine debunks the conspiracy myth.
    I still remember the enlightenment I experienced as a student in Russian Studies when I learned that the Czarist secret police would set off bombs and then blame those whom they wanted to arrest.. hmmmm From a Stalinist dictatorial nation, with a govt opperated news agency ......... andf this makes it likely here. Yea, nore stupidity.
    When Hitler seized dictatorial power in 1933, he told the Germans that his new powers were made necessary by a communist terrorist attack on the Reichstag. When Hitler started World War II by invading Poland, he told the Germans that Poland had crossed the frontier and attacked Germany. And today, Vietnam has spent 50 years telling it's population that S Sietnam invaded the North. This fact of govts lying to the populace means exactly what??????
    Governments lie all the time--especially governments staffed by neoconservatives whose intellectual godfather, Leo Strauss, taught them that it is permissible to deceive the public in order to achieve their agenda. Jesus H Christ, I won't even bother refuting the stupidity inherent here. :skull: :skull: :skull:
    Had to go to work, the rest of the drivel is below.

1978 Rogers
    I watch the hearing on CSPAN last year on the Food for Oil cluster phuck. Charles stated Sadam was using money to buy materials to create WMD. He had the materials even gas. He just didn't have them put togeter 100%. All he needed was a little more time.
    Give my your address. I recorded. It was a good hearing. To bad no liberals want to hear it.

Sleek-Jet
    Dr. Steven Jones... remember the cold fusion debacle back in the 80's... he was part of that team...
    His theories don't seem to hold up to peer review either..
    Jones' hyptheses have been called "dead on the vine" and " a non-issue", by qualified experts. Since Jones' paper has not been published in a scientific journal, there are academicians, including some from Jones' own university, who question whether the article has been properly vetted by other experts in the field.
    Here's the full text... http://chronicle.com/free/v52/i42/42a01001.htm
    And even his peers at BYU....
    ... that after reading reports from FEMA, the ASCE and from other professional engineering organizations, as well as Jones' paper, he found the thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) had caused the collapse of the Towers, "very unreliable". Dr. Firmage further added: "Before one (especially students) supports such a conspiracy theory, they should investigate all details of the theory. To me, a practicing structural engineer of 57 continuous years, Professor Jones' presentations are very disturbing.".
    Haven't got to the other professor yet...

1978 Rogers
    Bent doesn't want to hear about qualified experts.

Sleek-Jet
    Bent doesn't want to hear about qualified experts.
    Actually, I think Blown just likes yanking people's chain around here... :idea:
    Other than the jewish deal... I think he's serious about that...

Blown 472
    Actually, I think Blown just likes yanking people's chain around here... :idea:
    Other than the jewish deal... I think he's serious about that...
    Me?
    Not a jew hater, once again, zionist hater!

SmokinLowriderSS
    Now that I'm home from work.......................
    Some readers will write to me to say that they saw a TV documentary or read a magazine article verifying the governmentÂ’s explanation of 9/11. But, of course, these Americans did not check the facts either--and neither did the people who made the documentary and wrote the magazine article. As well as neither have any of the conspiracy theorists. And when they DO actually find a factoid that supports their thesis, they have to ignore a ton of other facts that explain the "fact" they claim means one thing, actually means something else.
    Scientists and engineers, such as Clemson University Professor of Engineering Dr. Judy Woods and BYU Professor of Physics Dr. Steven Jones, have raised compelling questions about the official account of the collapse of the three WTC buildings. The basic problem for the government's account is that the buildings are known to have fallen at free fall speed, a fact that is inconsistent with the government's "pancaking" theory in which debris from above collapsed the floors below. If the buildings actually "pancaked," then each floor below would have offered resistance to the floors above, and the elapsed time would have been much longer. These experts have also calculated that the buildings did not have sufficient gravitational energy to accommodate the government's theory of the collapse. It is certainly a known and non-controversial fact among physicists and engineers that the only way buildings can collapse at free fall speed into their own footprints is by engineered demolition. Explosives are used to remove the support of floors below before the debris from above arrives. Otherwise, resistance is encountered and the time required for fall increases. Engineered demolition also explains the symmetrical collapse of the buildings into their own foot prints. As it is otherwise improbable for every point in floors below to weaken uniformly, "pancaking" would result in asymmetrical collapse as some elements of the floor would give sooner than others..
    What bunk. Cripple and colapse 2 or 3 floors, and the 20 FLOORS ABOVE THEM just so happen to have a significant ammount of weight inherent in them. Once the whole stack drops 10 feet, it has a significant ammount of INERTIA (here is an ignored fact) which slams into the next floor down, which is BUILT TO HOLD UP THE LOAD, NOT CATCH IT AND STOP IT. (another ignored fact)
    Scientific evidence is a tough thing for the American public to handle, and the government knows it. The government can rely on people dismissing things that they cannot understand as "conspiracy theory." But if you are inclined to try to make up your own mind, you can find Dr. Jones' and Dr. WoodsÂ’ papers, which have been formally presented to their peers at scientific meetings, on line at http://www.st911.org/.
    Apparently so, as the conspiracy crowd repeatedly DENIES the scientific evidence that refutes their crazed accuzations.
    Experts have also pointed out that the buildings' massive steel skeletons comprised a massive heat sink that wicked away the heat from the limited, short-lived fires, thus preventing a heat buildup. Experts also point out that the short-lived, scattered, low-intensity fires could barely reach half the melting point of steel even if they burned all day instead of merely an hour. .limited, short-lived fires, Have you ever seen 50,000 POUNDS of kerosene (or diesel fuel for that matter) burn? All at once?????? The one thing that volume IS NOT is LIMITED, (another ignored fact) A 767 can carry 62,000+ pounds of fuel, that's 23,000+ gallons. Now, you've seen a fuel truck at the gas station, the Semi's? They typically hold 5,000 gallons, so just for grins, set 4!!! of them of fire, simultaneously and tell me that is a SMALL, LIMITED fire.
    Don't ask me to tell you what happened on 9/11. All I know is that the official account of the buildings' collapse is improbable.
    Yet as the conspiracy theories out threre are simply IMPOSSIBLE, i'll take the improbable, since it has been proven, except to paranoid nuts.
    Now we are being told another improbable tale. Muslim terrorists in London and Pakistan were caught plotting to commit mass murder by smuggling bottles of explosive liquids on board airliners in hand luggage. Baby formula, shampoo and water bottles allegedly contained the tools of suicide bombers.
    I knew it, it HAD to be a "Bush Lie", good f'ing lord, where does it end???? Like Susan Powter, "stop the insanity!!!" What is it with fools who refuse to believe that there are people in this world who WANT TO KILL THEM, JUST TO KILL THEM????????
    How do we know about this plot? Well, the police learned it from an “Islamic militant arrested near the Afghan-Pakistan border several weeks ago.” And how did someone so far away know what British-born people in London were plotting?.
    We also know of it from British security, police agencies (who happen to have a lot more investigative "liberty" than we do here in the US.
    Do you really believe that Western and Israeli intelligence services, which were too incompetent to prevent the 9/11 attack, can uncover a London plot by capturing a person on the Afghan border in Pakistan? Why would “an Islamic militant” rat on such a plot even if he knew of it?.
    Well, it's been several years of learning, which is something apparently foreign to the conspiracy crowd. Why wouldn't he? Why do people heading to prison every day "rat" others that are involved in their own crimes?
    More probable explanations of the “plot” are readily available..
    Like ?????????
    According to the August 11 Wayne Madsen Report, informed sources in the UK report that “the Tony Blair government, under siege by a Labor Party revolt, cleverly cooked up a new ‘terror’ scare to avert the public’s eyes away from Blair’s increasing political woes. British law enforcement, neocon and intelligence operatives in the US, Israel, and Britain, and Rupert Murdoch’s global media empire cooked up the terrorist plot, liberally borrowing from the failed 1995 ‘Oplan Bjinka’ plot by Pakistan- and Philippines-based terrorist Ramzi Ahmad Yousef to crash 11 trans-Pacific airliners bound from Asia to the US.” .
    Yep, THAT is sure more likely .............
    50,000 people have to keep THAT a secret, That's "probable" too.
    There are other plausible explanations. For example, our puppet in Pakistan decided to arrest some people who were a threat to him. With Bush’s commitment to “building democracy in the Middle East,” our puppet can’t arrest his political enemies without cause, so he lays the blame on a plot
    Yep, another "2pid award" winner there. Blinders are a hot item in parts of the USA.
    Any testimony against Muslim plotters by “an Islamic militant” is certain to have been bought and paid for
    Got any evidence? No?? Didn't think so.
    Or consider this explanation. Under the Nuremberg standard, Bush and Blair are war criminals. Bush is so worried that he will be held accountable that he has sent his attorney general to consult with the Republican Congress to work out legislation to protect Bush retroactively from his violations of the Geneva Conventions
    Better explain THAT one just how. Note, no actual "crimes list, just the baseless accusation, which shows ignorance of the law, and more rampant stupidity.
    Of course, this come from people who likely haven't ever read the varous Geneva and Hauge conventions on warfare. These same people want non-millitary, non-government, NON-LAWFUL COMBATANTS in a conflict to be given EPW status which is a violation of the very conventions they want extended to them.
    Tony Blair is in more danger of finding himself in the dock. Britain is signatory to a treaty that, if justice is done, will place Blair before the International Criminal Court in the Hague.
    For what crimes???? again .... no credible accusations, just BS, running like a river.
    What better justification for the two war criminalsÂ’ illegal actions than the need to foil dastardly plots by Muslims recruited in sting operations by Western intelligence services? The more Bush and Blair can convince their publics that terrorist danger abounds, the less likely Bush and Blair are ever to be held accountable for their crimes.
    See the above two paragraphs of unfounded BS.
    But surely, some readers might object, our great moral leaders wouldnÂ’t do something political like that! They would according to idiots who make baseless, stupid accusations they cannot back up.
    They most certainly would. As Joshua Micah Marshall wrote in the July 7 issue of Time magazine, the suspicion is “quite reasonable” that “the Bush Administration orchestrates its terror alerts and arrests to goose the GOP’s poll numbers.” This of course IMPLIES the terrorists are fake. Go to the middle east and prove it once and for all Josh. Blow the lid off the conspiracy from Ground Zero boy, I dare ya.
    Joshua Micah Marshall proves his conclusion by examining the barrage of color-coded terror alerts, none of which were real, and, yes, it all fits with political needs.
    Yep, THAT'S proof alrighty.
    And don’t forget the plot unearthed in Miami to blow up the Sears Tower in Chicago. Described by Vice President Cheney as a “very real threat,” the plot turned out to be nothing more than a few harmless whackos recruited by an FBI agent sent out to organize a sting.
    None were "recruits" by the FBI. Where's the "proof"? They WERE trying to get Al-Q help, and were fortunately only "planning" where the bunch in England was nearly ready to execute. Again, a real group, dismissed out of hand by the crazed who WANT them to be something they were not.
    From PBS
    The seven indicted include five U.S. citizens and two Haitian immigrants, one here illegally, and range in age from 22 to 32.
    They did take some overt acts; they did request materials; they did request equipment; they did request funding; they took an allegiance -- swore allegiance to al-Qaida.
    MARK HOSENBALL, Newsweek: As I understand it, they were getting angrier and angrier and more intent on plotting to attack something, and they allegedly reached out to an outsider who they thought would be able to supply them with materials, maybe put them in touch with al-Qaida.
    This outsider, or maybe more than one outsider who has not been identified to me, then in turn put them -- got in touch with the authorities, with the FBI, through a terrorism task force, who in turn introduced the perpetrators of the accused to an undercover operative, an undercover informant, who was not a government agent, but somebody working for the government, who then penetrated the group and hung around with them, and who is described in the indictment as a, quote, "al-Qaida operative." He was a fake al-Qaida operative working for the government as an informant.
    Here's a copy of the indictment:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13505336/site/newsweek/
    Since the man they requested assistance from, and believed was a member of Al-Q, turned out to be an FBI agent, it's all been set up BY the agent.
    Ok, with THAT logic, if you proposition a hooker, thinking she is a hooker, and want sex, thinking that is what she is in the business of, and she arrests you for pandering, because she is really a cop, she is actually recruiting you to pander, and you are innoscent of any wrong-doing. HEY!! I LIKE this logic.
    There was also the “foiled plot” to blow up the Holland Tunnel and flood downtown New York City with sea water. Thinking New Orleans, the FBI invented this plot without realizing that New York City is above sea level. Of course, most Americans didn’t realize it either.
    Nobody seems to give the terrorists any credit for being stupid enough to forget Manhattan is dry.... "it MUST have been a stupid plot by the stupid govt. Glad we are smarter. REAL terrorists would be smarter too. Just like REAL smart criminals don't go get TV's they "won" in a drawing someplace (no, wait, that sting works too. Crooks just ain't the brightest, or they could make legit money)"
    Oh, by the way .....:
    they allegedly got a pledge of financial and tactical support from Jordanian associates of top terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi before he was killed in Iraq,
    For six years the Bush regime has been able to count on the ignorant and naive American public to believe whatever tale that is told them. American gullibility has yet to fail the Bush regime.
    And now we can count on ignorance and nievete to keep pushing a crazed theory, solely on hatred of 1 man.
    The government has an endless number of conspiracy theories, but only people who question the government’s conspiracies are derided for “having a conspiracy theory.” The public has a large number of conspiracy etheorists, all of which still happen to be ALIVE. If a govt already orchestrated the death of thousands, and blamed an outside enemy, and kept it all secret, what's a few hundred "accidents? No problem. Easy to get rid of those who "figured out the real "truth". :skull:
    The implication is even worse if we assume that the explosive bottle plot is genuine. It means that America and Britain by their own aggression in Iraq and Afghanistan, and by enabling IsraelÂ’s war crimes in Palestine and Lebanon, have created such hatred that Muslims, who identify with BushÂ’s, BlairÂ’s, and IsraelÂ’s victims, are plotting retaliation.
    We left them alone for 6o years. Where did THAT get ANYONE? Oh, yea, right. It got us HERE. If we'd just let them kill us, they'd love us. Sure, THAT makes sense.
    But Bush is prepared. He has taught his untutored public that “they hate us for our freedom and democracy.”
    Good freakin lord.
    Gentle reader, wise up. The entire world is laughing at you.
    Not near like we laugh at the conspiracy nutballs. Too bad the nuts are managing to reproduce and perpetuate the stupidity. :yuk: Survival of the fittest is pretty much over. :cry:

Sleek-Jet
    Me?
    Not a jew hater, once again, zionist hater!
    OK, zionist hater... :idea: :rollside:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast