Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Beleive In Ufo's?

lewiville
    YOU BE THE JUDGE
    MAKE A NOTE THAT THE PAGE I GOT THIS FROM SAID THAT THE VIDEO WAS SHOT JULY 24 2006 NOT AUGUST 24 2006
    UFO VIDEO (http://www.mufoncms.com/files/5224_s...dAdventure.wmv)

Kilrtoy
    Looked like an F18to me flying at night
    BUT
    I do believe they exsist

Hardly Satisfied
    no such thing

FMluvswater
    Not to be a smartass but anytime something goes hurtling through the air and someone asks, "WTF was that?" and nobody else knows either then whatcha got there is an "Unidentified Flying Object" so sure I believe in that being possible.
    As for alien beings piloting such things, well it so happens I believe in God and that with Him all things are possible, so I don't discount the idea. :wink:

centerhill condor

lewiville
    I got the idea from Discovery last night. I got board of the show so I thought I would see if anyone out there beleives.

IMPATIENT 1
    stone cold sober and drivin home late from college my soph yr. and a bright "ball of lite" shot outta the tree lines and hoovered at @ 200ft up.it started movin towards me and went up alittle more and sat there hooverin. as soon as i drove close enough to be under it , it took off sideways then up and outta sight into the sky.so yes i believe in ufo's, may not have been aliens but it was nothing i've ever herd of or seen before and scared the hell outta me!!!i've told friends about it and they said i was tired and was seein things, it was at 1 am, but i was completely sober and awake when it happened.if i had to guess the size of it, i'd say about the size of a larger rv, but way faster!!and there's no heli that'll perform like this thing did.this is a true story and i'll swear on the heads of my 3 beautiful children that's its the truth!

Ziggy
    They were very gentle while performing my labodomy. Earth looks different from up there
    Yeah, I believe there HAS to be other life forms in this universe.

Her454
    Not to be a smartass but anytime something goes hurtling through the air and someone asks, "WTF was that?" and nobody else knows either then whatcha got there is an "Unidentified Flying Object" so sure I believe in that being possible.
    As for alien beings piloting such things, well it so happens I believe in God and that with Him all things are possible, so I don't discount the idea. :wink:
    What she said. :rollside:
    Anyone remember the Movie "Fire in the Sky"? About the guys working the timber in the Mountains of Northeastern Ariz when one claimed to be abducted? Pretty good movie and its strange how they went through hell but stood firm to their story.

NOTALENT
    I believe....if were here why cant aliens be?? Plain and simple.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast