Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Animal Dumpers SUCK

Her454
    This is such BULLSHIT. I have a real sore spot for assholes that dump animals! I hope this biatch gets caught!
    Kittens Dumped From County Vehicle, Witnesses Say
    Sacramento County Officials Investigating
    SACRAMENTO COUNTY, Calif. -- Two kittens were abandoned alongside a Sacramento County road last week, and witnesses said two women driving an official county car dumped the animals.
    Cindy Ellis said she saw the kittens being dumped near West 6th and E streets.
    "I saw the people take out a huge box, and they threw the box on the ground and out popped two kittens," Ellis said.
    Ellis and other witnesses said the van the people who dumped the kittens were driving at 11 a.m. on Friday had a Sacramento County logo on it.
    "The lady was driving and was looking all over like she did something," witness Ajit Singh said.
    "I'm really bold. I went after them and tried cutting them off and was telling them,'Pull over, pull over,' and they wouldn't pull over. Then I chased them like 10 miles," Ellis said.
    Ellis said she was able to take down the number of the California exempt license plates on the van and reported that to Animal Control officials, who said they are now investigating.
    A Sacramento County spokeswoman confirmed that the license plate number belongs to a county vehicle and said officials are trying to determine which of the 14,000 county employees checked out the vehicle on Friday morning.

MrsSigEpMock
    I saw some a-hole years ago chuckin kittens from his pick-up on the freeway. I was so pissed and sad & at the time I was too much in shock to write down his plate. I don't understand why people are too lazy to go get the discount/free spay/nueter at the county. People who have outdoor animals (cats) that don't get them fixed should be fined $$$.
    And the abandoners should be jailed for animal abuse. :cry:

Her454
    I saw some a-hole years ago chuckin kittens from his pick-up on the freeway. I was so pissed and sad & at the time I was too much in shock to write down his plate. I don't understand why people are too lazy to go get the discount/free spay/nueter at the county. People who have outdoor animals (cats) that don't get them fixed should be fined $$$.
    And the abandoners should be jailed for animal abuse. :cry:
    Yes, been there done that too. Real bad experience with puppies that I still can't forget. These people need to be prosecuted.

Ziggy
    I can never understand why someone would dispose of a pet in this manner when all they have to do is take them to a shelter.....
    Sicko's. :yuk:

CBadDad
    Someones gonna lose their job over this.

SurfOnH20
    Well. if they can throw babies in the trash, this comes by no surprise..

Her454
    Someones gonna lose their job over this.
    And they should............ especially if she WORKS for Animal Control..... But all I got out of it was that she worked for the county.

Hardly Satisfied
    that is very sad , people like that is the reason things are like they are . if they don't want them try to find a home for them :cry: :yuk:

RitcheyRch
    Hopefully someone gets fired for this.

I heard on the radio last night some piece of shit threw several kittens in a frying pan with some pork chops. they are being treated at a shelter for burns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast