Thread: HAVASU rental available for Labor Day Weeekend!!!

Semper Fi
    I have a 3brm/2ba 2 car garage with 50' RV garage. Fully furnished home including big screen tv, cable, washer, dryer, fridgerator, etc...available for the holiday weekend. Located 1.5 miles from Windsor launchramp. House is on Amigo Drive, one of the nicest streets in Havasu. You can come and go any days you want. Minimum 3 days @ $250.00 per night. Deposit is $400.00.
    Please email me @ gerard@theloanfinder.info or call me at 951-302-6138 to inquire. I don't know how to post pictures of the house.
    Thanks

Semper Fi
    anyone interested?

Hardly Satisfied
    Nice House

HatenWinter
    Very nice place, our house is just a few down from you on Arabian, we always admire it when we come down the hill. Good luck with the rental!

Semper Fi
    Very nice place, our house is just a few down from you on Arabian, we always admire it when we come down the hill. Good luck with the rental!
    Thanks for the compliments guys! The house is nice, but it is the smallest house on the street.....that's why I bought it, nice street (location) and the homes around me are alot more expensive.
    Please let me know if anyone is interested in renting the house. I had something setup, but the guy had a family problem. It sucks, but you gotta take care of family first

Semper Fi
    ttt

Semper Fi
    ttt