Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, how do I beat my speeding ticket?

Tremor Therapy
    Okay all you law enforcement types......Kilrtoy's evil twin stopped me for 50 in a 40 yesterday. Clear day, dry pavement, 6:30 am, and only 2 cars present on a 4 lane road.
    I know that they are ticket machines, and this guy was not going to listen to anything but what he wanted to say, so how do I beat this ticket? I have had a ticket in the past (15 years ago), and tried the basic speed law scenario, only to have the judge say..."GUILTY!" I have heard people say research the "engineered speed" of that section of road, blah, blah, blah, but what is an actual plausible argument I can bring up to the judge that will at least give me a fighting chance of winning?

Stoneman
    Okay all you law enforcement types......Kilrtoy's evil twin stopped me for 50 in a 40 yesterday. Clear day, dry pavement, 6:30 am, and only 2 cars present on a 4 lane road.
    I know that they are ticket machines, and this guy was not going to listen to anything but what he wanted to say, so how do I beat this ticket? I have had a ticket in the past (15 years ago), and tried the basic speed law scenario, only to have the judge say..."GUILTY!" I have heard people say research the "engineered speed" of that section of road, blah, blah, blah, but what is an actual plausible argument I can bring up to the judge that will at least give me a fighting chance of winning?
    Only chance is go to court and hope the officer does not show.

totenhosen
    Well, where you going 50 in a 40? If so pay the fine and take traffic school. Think of it as a user fee for all the other times you broke a traffic law and didn't get caught.

YeLLowBoaT
    Its ez....
    step 1
    Get out your wallet
    step 2
    open said wallet
    step 3
    pay the fine
    step 4
    pray fro taffic school so that your ins does not go up...

totenhosen
    To add to my other post if you want try this guy or do a trial by declaration.
    http://www.ticketassassin.com

Kilrtoy
    ?
    That aint my bro, im the evil one, he would be the nice one.....

NOTALENT
    you can try a TRIAL DE NOVIO....Look it up...worked for me once.

RiverDave
    I like Justin's idea.. Go down the road again speeding. Wait for Mr. Chippy to get right on your ass like they always do. Slam on breaks becuase Lassie ran out in front of you.. At which point he probably won't be showing to your original court date becuase he'll be getting out of the body cast a few weeks after that.
    RD

LHC30Victory
    That aint my bro, im the evil one, he would be the nice one.....
    Would that be Dan? :argue:

Kilrtoy
    Would that be Dan? :argue:
    Ok you are now in lock down, that was way below the belt MISTER......
    by the way it is a beautiful day here to ride......
    how is that desk doing, a/c or heat working....

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast