Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Okay, how do I beat my speeding ticket?

Havasu_Dreamin
    Is there any truth to the rumor that if you challenge a ticket and lose you forfeit your option to go to traffic school?

Hardly Satisfied
    go to court and pleed not guilty on your next court date if the cop show's up pleed guilty and if he doesn't your go to go

Kilrtoy
    go to court and pleed not guilty on your next court date if the cop show's up pleed guilty and if he doesn't your go to go
    Now that right there is great advice.........

3boatsdown
    It's the Traffic Commissioners' discretion to allow traffic school at the end of a trial. Here in Riv. County, they almost NEVER allow it if you lose your trial. That's why he/she allows the opportunity to take traffic school PRIOR to the trial beginning (helps cut down on wasting the courts' time with bogus defenses...I.E. "my pet rabbitt stepped on the gas pedal and made me go fast, your honor")

ROZ
    Cheapskates shouldn't speed ...... I drive 34 in a 35

Her454
    Why try to beat it if you are guilty?
    Go to court and if the cop doesn't show its your lucky day. Otherwise, pay up sucka and ask for traffic school.
    Forensic
    Its harsh attitudes like that made me think twice about asking if any of the HB LE can help me get out of trouble for robbing that bank to pay back the rent I owe Topless.

Kilrtoy
    Its harsh attitudes like that made me think twice about asking if any of the HB LE can help me get out of trouble for robbing that bank to pay back the rent I owe Topless.
    We could have worked something out in trade...... :idea: :idea:

Her454
    We could have worked something out in trade...... :idea: :idea:
    Just my luck I never meet cops like you on my commute LOL..... :rollside:

superdave013
    some speeding tickets are like a sore peter. ya just can't beat 'em

Tremor Therapy
    I see the majority of us are in fine form today!
    My post was actually to ask a question, and get a somewhat intelligent response. I was asking because my last speeding ticket was 15 years ago, and I went the basic speed law route only to find the judge just wasn't even going to listen. I just wanted to know if there was any other info that I could use in my defense, because I know that if any of you "just go pay it" types were to be lucky enough to beat your ticket, you'd be all over the forums touting your abilities to get over on the man!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast