Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: hey Kevin-DCBDaytona

dicudmore
    what happened saturday? We were waiting for you at the sandbar with the Kilr's...was the chop too big for the 22 to hang?? :220v:

Todd969
    You're not very nice.

DCBDaytona
    what happened saturday? We were waiting for you at the sandbar with the Kilr's...was the chop too big for the 22 to hang?? :220v:
    HAHA. With all the WATER PUSHING-NON-AIR ENTRAPPING Ultra "cats" out there, it was too choppy. j/k. Miggy told me this was coming. :crossx:

dicudmore
    You're not very nice.
    you knew this was coming...

dicudmore
    HAHA. With all the WATER PUSHING-NON-AIR ENTRAPPING Ultra "cats" out there, it was too choppy. j/k. Miggy told me this was coming. :crossx:
    my non-air-entrapping Ultra would have been fine, except it was in storage all weekend :220v:
    I'm sure you know where I got the idea to post this

Todd969
    Don't listen to Dan. He's just "BadAss" now that he's a throttle bitch on Marks 36.
    I don't have any room to talk. My toon has ZERO air packing abilities and a modest 38mph speed loaded.

DCBDaytona
    my non-air-entrapping Ultra would have been fine, except it was in storage all weekend :220v:
    I'm sure you know where I got the idea to post this
    LOL, I have NO idea.
    I think it was that guy with the tatooed boobies on his arm, who claims he has a 100mph boat. Well, his 100mph boat good WHOOPED UP on Friday. :crossx:

dicudmore
    Don't listen to Dan. He's just "BadAss" now that he's a throttle bitch on Marks 36.
    I don't have any room to talk. My toon has ZERO air packing abilities and a modest 38mph speed loaded.
    thats a fact...I keep telling you I like that 'toon it just doesn't pack air at all :220v:

dicudmore
    LOL, I have NO idea.
    I think it was that guy with the tatooed boobies on his arm, who claims he has a 100mph boat. Well, his 100mph boat good WHOOPED UP on Friday. :crossx:
    long as it floats its all good

Todd969
    You know, I was thinking lastnite. Dana is going to CA tomorrow thru Saturday night and you are going to pick up a boat with Wade, that leaves me with jackshit. Guess I need to bum a ride myself this weekend or take the Rhino\Mule down to the channel and find somebodies to squat with.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast