Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ocotillo Wells RV site @ Desert Iron Woods

CBadDad
    Includes a 1981 25 ft class A motor home, that I drove out there three years ago. Full hook ups with H2O and electricity. Good space, second from the end on the first row, so you have some desert view, so its not like living in an apartment like some of the other spaces. I have a few hundred pavers in the sand with a fire ring that gives you some privacy. You must see it, if you're even slightly interested.
    If you've never been to the park it is a great place. It has a motel for your friends to stay at. A pool, a playground and a Rec room with arcade games and a pool table. It also has a mini market. I think it is the nicest park in Ocotillo Wells and the waiting list to get in is FOREVER! This is the only way to get in and by far the cheapest.
    It's been a great space and was perfect for when my kids were small, but as they get older I find myself ready to move on. The neighbors (when they're there) are really cool. Hopefully I'll buy a house at the river to play at year around.
    Only $3K (park rent is $170/month)

Mandelon
    I have been through this park and it seems clean and well kept up. The store has lots of stuff, and the park is right across from the offroading area. Its too dang hot in the summer, but late fall, winter and spring are awesome out there.
    Is the pool open for Park residents to use?

CBadDad
    Is the pool open for Park residents to use?
    Yes it is. It gets pretty chilly in the winter (although the kids never seem to mind), but it is nice the other three seasons. There are actually park residents that hang out there 50 weekends a year and during the summer that is where they can be found (I'm not one of them).

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Got any pics?

CBadDad
    Lemme see what I can find.

CBadDad
    Not the best picture, but it gives you an idea.
    It has a great open floor plan with the rear dinette that makes into a bed.
    Bathroom in the center and a sofa/sleeper towards the front.
    I'm gonna have to drive out there and get some interior photo's, but it is in pretty good shape for 25 years old.

CBadDad
    Here's another of the view. I think I just spun around from where the other was taken.

CBadDad
    Maybe someone can help me out with the photo's.
    My resizer doesn't want to make 'em fit.

bordsmnj
    :idea:

Squeezing Spectra

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast