Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hondo For Sale

EZE II
    Hey thanks Tony. You are right we feel lucky to have Lookie Lu. Now we just have to decide what we are going to do with her. We will have fun thats for sure.

FLYTE RISK
    Billy, Guru, TonyC., Coleman, Thanx for all the kind word's, about this boat!! I hope someone buy's her soon, she is not getting KICKED to the curb, butI need some room. Anyone lookin for a good boat, this boat ran high eights with appx 750 H.p.. Honestly.. A very pretty boat with time slip's.. :boxed: :boxed:

Roman 1
    I've seen this boat on Bass lake several times. Very nice boat! Runs hard and takes a perfect set!
    Wheres the BBt's when you need em? Hee haw fur da swingers and the yard sale!!!
    R1

BILLY.B
    . the LOOKIE LU which was just sold to a man named Steve in Lake Havasu. LUCKY GUY. :cry:Your WELCOME Tony!!!! Glad to hear he took the advice.....

BigBoyToys
    Wheres the BBt's when you need em?
    Who?
    Nice boat Flyte. Good luck with the sell.

Monkey Bung
    The LURKER BBT'S

I got a call regarding loo lou as well, I couldnt say much about it as Im not a flatbottom guy, but I told him how it blew the doors off my boat over Labor Day and how it looked fast and safe from my vantage point. i was hoping to get another shot at the Hondo after my upgrades, oh well. :cry:
    EZE, i heard a rumor you were kickin around the idea of putting the new donovan in lou loo, dude drop it in the cp, you will love it.I drove the red/white one that they recently finished, it was unreal..
    sorry for the hijack.
    Chris.

EZE II
    CS19 we will put that motor in the CP. Then we will make a decision as to what we are going to do with Lookie Lu. May sell the CP without the motor and put it in the flattie or just build a motor for it. We'll see.

BigBoyToys
    The LURKER BBT'S
    Nah, not really lurking. Just keeping my eyes open for a boat (THE boat)

Sangster
    Whats up Jim....We just boat another boat up your way... Jeff will be flying up to Renton to pick it up in the first week of January... It's the Old "Night Train" Fuel Hydro.... You should have no problem finding a boat up your way.. Hope alls well..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast