Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moses Lake Wa

ss396
    SEPT 15-16-17 the 15th is testing from 11am and racing on 16th and 17th. lets have a big showing of v-drives there. this is an AOF race i know that there is a lot of APBA racers on the west side of the state, and you do not have to pay the high prices of APBA. there will be 3 lady drivers there and they mix it up with the men and do not even mention powder puff to circlejerks wife you will recieve her wrath. i have seen her drive and also the other ladys and the men better watch out they will be coming accross the line in last place. and i do not want to see any :cry: ing after the heat is over if you are asleep at the wheel thinking that at lady will not beat you you have another thing coming. :rollside: lets make this a GREAT TURN OUT

CircleJerk
    Hey Lar, nobody cares, especially around this forum, and the West coast guys dont read or want to be beaten by an old hunk like ours.. :argue: ..remember, they are still wondering why we beat them on their turf the last two times.
    And, the real reason: they have their own points chase and schedule under APBA and they race way more times a year than us. And with todays high prices,I dont think they are coming, even though it may be our last inboard race there. what do you hear Kip, is anyone coming for some fun? I expect about a dozen Nosties.

BOOGEYMAN
    Hey guys I am from spokane as well!! I do not have a v-drive but would love to bring my jet over and watch the races.
    Travis.

FlatRat
    Engine is the stand and will break it down today.....Who knows :idea:

wright on
    Just now getting my sanger up here from california. looking to meet fellow v drive boaters. Would like to head over to moses lake for fun. Any body else?

CircleJerk
    I'm surprised someone posted for our little last race. Of course all jet boats are welcome and may be called upon to tow a flipper. That would make your day, I think. I have tried, boy have I, to get just three jet boats to join us and create a Nostalgia jet class for four years now. At the last Newport race we would have welcomed you to join us without extra racers.
    Moses, this year will be bigger than the last 5 years due to the hard work of Todd who lives nearby. He has hustled news coverage, sponsors, and a whole basket of raffle awards for the spectators or anyone who buys tickets. He is quite a guy and single handed started the Nostie Inboard hydro class which should set a record for the most entries ever (8). Plus, I expect a lot of former racers coming to celebrate our 5th birthday. As most know, we started Nostalgia boat racing in June of 2001 and I will try to show my appreciation for the great fun and friends Robin and I have enjoyed since its beginning. A lot of you reside here on the forum and have encouraged me to continue and guided boat stupid me and or our racers every step of the way. For this I humbly thank you one and all. It's been the best fun trip I could ever deserve and my reward is you wonderful friends and pits full of flats. I cant say it enough, Thanks for the best time of my life!
    Every one is welcome and camping is cheap or Motels run about $40. Doubleing up tent sites puts it at $10 each tent. There is a $1 pay shower there so you could tailgate it or sleep on the bow of my boat like I did last year.....Dang that big bird that kept circling!
    If the L-boat keeps running like it has, I may secure a National Title in SK! Then I'll get some respect from those b-boats! Or not.

ss396
    there is going to be a show and shine at the moses race all flatties either jet or v-drive or any go fast boat is welcome to come and watch and show off their fast stuff. i will be there with my sange v-drive for the show and shine and the brain and the pocket book is not quit ready to go play with the rat or circlejerk yet good chance next year though. i have race boats in the past but it was outboard hydros.

FlatRat
    there is going to be a show and shine at the moses race all flatties either jet or v-drive or any go fast boat is welcome to come and watch and show off their fast stuff. i will be there with my sange v-drive for the show and shine and the brain and the pocket book is not quit ready to go play with the rat or circlejerk yet good chance next year though. i have race boats in the past but it was outboard hydros.
    Yawn...

ss396
    boyd told me that it was a good thing you went for a swim. when he helped you tear down the motor it saved you alot of $$$$$$. sounds like someone did not build the motor correct the first time. will we see you at moses :boxed:

1978 Rogers
    Konabud & I will be heading over Friday morning. I look forward to meeting you all. Sounds like a fun weekend.
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast