Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pot bust above our house

infotraker
    Picture of the pot bust above our house. Pot farm was found near a creek about 1/4 mile from our house above Folsom Lake Ca. Helos everwhere, national guard troops (about 40) heavely armed searching around with DEA. Lots of fun activity , helos woke us up about 6AM.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...06/450bust.jpg

Tequila-John
    That sucks they found your crop bud Where are you planting next?

RitcheyRch
    1000's of pot smokers in No. Cal are sure going to be pissed off when they see the morning news.

Her454
    We came up on one about 10 years ago in the hills behind lake Hogan when my sister and I were riding quads................... we were lost, and I thought we were gonna get shot - scared the hell out us.

Tequila-John
    I agree brother.

Cheap Thrills
    All I can think when I see something like that is ... They're such F'ing heros
    Look at the money and time wasted looking for and pulling up some F'ing weed.
    I say legalize it all and watch the crime rate fall out the bottom. let the dumbasses that are on the not so user friendly hard stuff OD. on the shit. box em and plant em. even less we have to deal with. Take the money saved and put it to some good use like feeding the hungry , helping the under privilaged kids. better schools with better drug awareness programs. take that zero tolerance crap and the money you saved from grounding that helo for a day and stick it up your ass,run to border and buy a box of bullets.
    I don't use or condone the use of drugs okay maybe a beer once in a while and very rarely a joint , but I think it's more of a crime when we have sick, hungry, homeless. abused, people in our country and the Govt. beurocratic holyier than thou assholes are flying arround in their whirley bird looking for pot plants to uproot.
    Rant over.
    C.T. stepping off the soapbox :wink:

lucky
    lmao - you do not want to come to mend. county - the shit is legal to grow -
    My new house - Middle class , nice family hood - I have been sitting on the front porch "reading the hood " i'm up to three residences that are pot growers - as long as their house is kept up and they don't **** with my kid - the are good in my book .

ratso
    What??? Busting Prostitution Rings!!! And Now This!!!

Howie Feltersnatch
    Your tax dollars at work. 5 million dollars spent to pull up a few grand worth of plants. Gotta look busy out there or they won't increase next years budget.

RitcheyRch
    Yeah, leave the hookers alone.
    What??? Busting Prostitution Rings!!! And Now This!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast