Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Please Read This

cal***boat
    As of today 9-22 all efforts to obtain donations for Steve Lowater has stopped.
    I would like thank everyone that sent in donations and put up auction items to help him out.
    I myself feel that Steve should post some replys and thank you's for all that has been done for him in the last couple of months but I have no control over that.
    Steve is responsable for his own actions and I don't know what to say about that except that I'am sorry if some people are upset.
    Steve did spend quite some time in the hospital and is still not himself yet and I know it will take a long time to get back to normal from what he went through.
    Once again I would like to asy thanks for all you have done.
    Dave.
    [ September 23, 2003, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: cal***boat ]

No need for any thanks here, just glad to help a fellow boater out a little. I would hope people would do it for me. I have talked to Billy B about Steve 2 or 3 times & Steve has a long & hard road to recovery! Steve, hang in there buddy,& see you at the water!

Mrs. Quick Shot
    We would like to send you our deepest regards, and will keep you in our prayers. May you gain a sense of peace in such time of sorrow. God bless!

superdave013
    I would not expect him to post anything. He didn't post much before and what's he going to say now?
    I guess he could thank us for all kicking in some coin so he could have a Red Rock trip on us.
    Steve, You're welcome bro.
    I didn't go due to lack of funds (dog had surgery the week before). I'm glad to hear that my donation to Steve was well spent. Hope at least one of you guys drank a beer out of his cooler as you most likely paid for it. Don't sweat his med expenses, your taxes will pick up that tab.
    Dave, you tried to do the right thing and help a guy out.

Sangster
    eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Sangster
    Well **** Me to Tears....Lowater was at Red Rock.....You would think the ****er would have had the decency to tell us to **** OFF before he headed down there..I wanted to go also but funds were tight on my end also...Not to mention the time spent getting scoops to auction when I had other work to do & put it off for him....God knows that if I get injured and need alittle R&R..Steve will be the first one I call to set up my R & R Fund Raiser...Nothin' like get the High Hard One from someone you try to help......And don't get me wrong I didn't do the auction thing so I could say he owes me, or to say where he should or shouldn't go...But, I think an explanation/appology is in order to those to those who sent cash...Cal***boat, Is this why the deal suddely came to an end..I had a friend tell me he heard he was going a few weeks ago, I found it hard to believe...Sounds like the run of the mill ****IN" to me...And you can pin this one also.... burningm burningm burningm

superdave013
    Sangster:
    Sounds like the run of the mill ****IN" to me...And you can pin this one also.... burningm burningm burningm ok

HM
    Is anyone really suprised?
    I was reading some of the old posts, and Cal***boat must feel like $5 ***** on payday.
    I think we should start a fund raiser so that Cal***boat can get the surgery to remove the knife out of his back.

smalls
    On are way down to Red Rock on Tuesday we saw him on the opposite side of the I5. he was headed North.????? We were wondering WTF also,,,,,

Sangster
    That's what I'm Saying...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast