Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help....I need T-shirts made or at least bids

SummitKarl
    to see if my car club can afford to have shirts made this year.
    so can I get a bid for
    18 total assorted m,l
    36 xl
    36 xxl,
    5.9 oz or better - prefer Anvil shirts or cheaper solution :idea:
    I have clean artwork in MS Word or PDF or JPG
    I need them for my upcoming annual charity Car Show and BBQ Sept 30th,
    It would be very nice if I could get a partial donation this, as My Car Club will provide the required tax deductible paperwork. it's not necessary at all but every bit helps, due to the color count it would be best if I can find someone with one of those new fangled Ink Jet shirt printers
    back artwork
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...zshirtback.jpg
    Front artwork
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...SHIRTFRONT.jpg
    also I am still looking for sponsors to donate raffle prizes, and goodie bag stuffers about 100-150 of something with your company logo on it, pens, Biz card, key chains that kind stuff, sponsors will be announced on 4 radio stations in Mohave county, any donation is tax deductible and goes to support Lake Havasu's family crisis center (Interagency Council)
    or if your a auto related vendor, your welcome to come set up a booth free of charge, last year was just under 150 cars, we are expecting 200+ cars this year to line the water front of the LaPaz county Fair Grounds
    This is the flier for the event I still have plenty of room to add your biz logo on it, before it goes to the printer next Thursday
    Thanks
    Karl
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...LYER2006-1.jpg

Phat Matt
    There was a guy who could help, but I can't remember all 30 of his screen names.

djunkie
    There was a guy who could help, but I can't remember all 30 of his screen names.
    Ya ask Ogshocker. I'm pretty sure he knows someone. :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
    Ya ask Ogshocker. I'm pretty sure he knows someone. :crossx: :crossx:
    Something tells me I need to kick your union non-worker ass! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

SummitKarl
    NO............ STOP IT

djunkie
    Something tells me I need to kick your union non-worker ass! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    You have to admit, that was pretty funny. :boxingguy :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    I think someone stole OG's password and is back at it again threatening people, might be, l r 2 ....

HM
    I know a place....tell them your name is Squirten Thunder and they will just give them to you for free.

Cas
    any chance you can get camera ready artwork? Those logos will be a pain in the arse to vector from a jpg.

SummitKarl
    any chance you can get camera ready artwork? Those logos will be a pain in the arse to vector from a jpg.
    ugh... I don't know.. what is the format, is it color sep. or something.
    I do these in MS Word so maybe I can x-late to something, I had Daytona Trophy work from the Ms Word file and WOW.....bitchen Trophys.
    I have the full up adobe PKG. is that something that would work?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast