Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had so much fun on my Canada bike run...

DILLIGAF
    I am considering (just lightly) selling the houses, boat and so forth and hitting the road for a few years.
    That would be a sweet trip, huh?
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ivan Dan
    I am considering (just lightly) selling the houses, boat and so forth and hitting the road for a few years.
    You've been drinking tonight huh?!?!??! :crossx:

YeLLowBoaT
    My grandparents did that for about 20 years. They sold the house put some stuff in storage and bought a motorhome. They went accross the US 5 diffrent times going diffrent routs. They also spent some time in canada.

Sin Cal
    Hey that would not be a bad idea :idea: We thought about it and moving to Maui. But a road trip for a couple of years sounds just as good. Maybe i'll do the road trip then move to Maui :2purples:

BajaMike
    Sh....t, Tom, who's going to take care of the phone systems at all our new remote sites....we have 26 now....and growing.... :cry:
    Oh, hell, go for it Tom....just send pics, and leave me a key to the BHC ranch..... :2purples: :2purples:
    :eat: :eat:

No Name
    I have thought of that many times, I did sell my bike a couple of months ago but I can always buy another one.
    Let me know. :skull:

Ivan Dan
    Nope...well, just a couple of beers but it is doable for me.....WTF, I may just do it Dan
    $hit....if you have the means to do it why not I suppose.

TRUMP TIGHT
    Sh....t, Tom, who's going to take care of the phone systems at all our new remote sites....we have 26 now....and growing.... :cry:
    Oh, hell, go for it Tom....just send pics, and leave me a key to the BHC ranch..... :2purples: :2purples:
    :eat: :eat:
    Dont worry about your system its not like he shows up to work now anyways!
    But maybe we could switch paychecks. :idea:

Tequila-John
    Any pics bud???

a catered life
    glad you had a great time and hell no dont sell nothing just take a few week long trips each year and keep the boat and house... :idea: .remember your going to want to do some actvities with the grandkids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast