Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Stages of a Man's Life

AltarGirl

Devil's Advocate
    I got that email a couple months ago. I'd say that's probably pretty accurate. :crossx:

HocusPocus
    looks pretty accurate to me.. im hoping to avoid that last picture.. again. :skull:

CBadDad
    I dunno. I think they're captioned wrong. The last one should be During the Divorce, because once all is said and done, I'm feeling pretty good. Ya starting over ain't easy, but either was being 20-something. Not much difference excpt now I need "vitamins" to perform like I did in my 20's.
    Now, divorce ain't for everybody and I wish I would've been married to Ms Right for ever. Only problem was I didn't marry Ms Right and waited around way too long. If you didn't marry Ms Right either. Get the fock out now!
    Regards.

reDECKulous
    Glad I'm still in Stage 1

ratso
    I think that once a man reaches stage two in his life, he should just go back to stage one... Just don't tell the wife. :idea:

GotIlmor?
    Hope you like,
    There are three rings in a relationship also,
    First- THE ENGAGEMENT RING
    Second- THE WEDDING RING
    and a few years into it comes the
    Third- THE SUFFERING

RitcheyRch
    So very true.

KREGER
    I think that once a man reaches stage two in his life, he should just go back to stage one... Just don't tell the wife. :idea:

No Name
    I wish I would've been married to Ms Right for ever. Only problem was I didn't marry Ms Right and waited around way too long. If you didn't marry Ms Right either. Get the fock out now! Regards.
    Most of us think we have Mrs. Right until we get married. Then 6 months to a year later we realize we got Mrs. Wrong. :cry: :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast