Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: nice old nordic for sale on e bay :attn east coast folks!

superdave013
    This one will be one to watch. Looks like a cool old boat for sure. I don't think it's really a Dan Olson trailer but oh well.
    This could be a great boat for someone that's into the old retro style boats. The silver metal flake still looks good in the pics. Shame about the deck mounted tach but that was kinda common back then. If I lived back east I'ed have to check this one out!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2422676580

GofastRacer
    That is A cool boat!

e-ticket
    I happen to have the same boat in my garage right now. Mine is a 74. Just started sanding it down (3 days worth). Had to grind out the wood behind the dash and am ready to rebuild the dash. It is broken up pretty bad. That trailer is the same as mine, but don't know what make it is. The title says "SPCNS" for the make. Does anyone know what Nordic model it is?

DansBlown73Nordic
    The top of that boat is exactly like my 73 Nordic. The bottom is the SK style. I will be curious to see what it sells for.

Blown 472
    Is that considered a v bottom?? and if so would it handle rough water better than a flat??

beaverfab
    Superdave013 what up with the dimond plate floor?

cdnguitarsnboats
    Check out the other pictures available through the ad. What's diamond plate doing on the floor?
    Jim

stilettovdrive
    This is exactly the Picture i need for making my cavitation plates, Thank you
    I am really beginning to understand you americans boats.
    Great, thanks.
    The viking.

Ahhhhhh come on superdave,
    that deck mounted tach is cool and era corect for this hull, although that's really a 60's kinda deal it still goes with this hull. My 65 Howard has one too.
    What's really out of place is the bilet grab handle on the dash, the dopey bug catcher, and the hodpodge job on the SS hose's. Not to mention the diamond plate on the floor?
    Other than that, that thing looks really clean. Will be interseting to see how high it goes.
    The guy around the corner from me has that hull, white and a blue target with a BBC and loves the ride.

superdave013
    Hey guys, I never said it was perfect.
    I to would replace the scoop and the grab handle. I donno about that diamond plateon the floor. I see it all the time in off shore boats and I think it looks like shit in them too.
    Hey old Rigger, your back would be much happier in that v bottom then your flat!
    I still say it would be a cool boat to have and it looks like a good start.
    Blown, that boat would do pretty well in chop I would think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast