Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's really too bad....

lilrick
    that there were no jets in attendance at the Long Beach Sprint Nationals. The effort was made all of 2005 to create the nostalgia compjet class. We were succesful for three races, but because of the lack of interest and wanning participation,the class once again went by the wayside...(and justifiably so). Three boats does not create much excitement. The sad part is that there are so many capable boats in this forum. I'm a perfect example of grassroots no money havin' amatuer racer. I got my start in the pink hornet and now I'm jumpin' into a flattie. I have no choice but to drive a screw boat if I want to continue circle racing. It really doesn't take that much to get involved in circle racing since most of you already have capable boats!!!So get off your asses and get involved cuz' I wanna see some jets out there!!

dmontzsta
    that there were no jets in attendance at the Long Beach Sprint Nationals. The effort was made all of 2005 to create the nostalgia compjet class. We were succesful for three races, but because of the lack of interest and wanning participation,the class once again went by the wayside...(and justifiably so). Three boats does not create much excitement. The sad part is that there are so many capable boats in this forum. I'm a perfect example of grassroots no money havin' amatuer racer. I got my start in the pink hornet and now I'm jumpin' into a flattie. I have no choice but to drive a screw boat if I want to continue circle racing. It really doesn't take that much to get involved in circle racing since most of you already have capable boats!!!So get off your asses and get involved cuz' I wanna see some jets out there!!
    bigrick, I think next season will be fun, especially if we can get in some nostie races at the same time. You will have a blast and that boat will turn HARD.

lilrick
    I agree..nice to finally meet you.You didn't have to smack my azz so violently though!!! I like a softer touch!!

dmontzsta
    I agree..nice to finally meet you.You didn't have to smack my azz so violently though!!! I like a softer touch!!
    Sorry, I have big hands and your ass was so scrumptious, I couldnt resist. I hope your woman didnt get mad. Your pimp tried to make me pay him $5, but all I had to spend was a $1, personally I dont think your ass is worth $5.

lilrick
    You practiced restraint!! Job well done....what can I say? Guess I'm gullible!!

olbiezer
    ok guys if this sausage fest is all over with..........when are you two going to be geting those boats wet anyway? d.....i have had 3 boats since you started that resto.........come guys lets get em wet........

dmontzsta
    You practiced restraint!! Job well done....what can I say? Guess I'm gullible!!
    You could call it restraint, or just a soft touch! I guess you arent used to that, since the Plan B guys are rough.

dmontzsta
    ok guys if this sausage fest is all over with..........when are you two going to be geting those boats wet anyway? d.....i have had 3 boats since you started that resto.........come guys lets get em wet........
    You have had 3 boats in 1 year? I am going to start calling you mouzer! :crossx:

olbiezer
    actually it was 3 boats in 3 years guess i lost count.......i dont sell em for less then i paid for em if i can help it so no mouzer here yet lol....... :argue:

lilrick,
    nice tatoo.
    Hey, if you want to race a jet you don't need a jet class to do it in. For the last few years (except this one, lol) Finney has been running his jet in the nostalgia class against all the prop boats and usually did very well. I don't see what the big deal is, that's a perfect class for most of the old jet hulls anyway.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast