Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 93.9 KZla

imirsh1
    Anyone ever listen to this station? Did they change their format? I was listening to them at the 10 oclock hour ran outside for an hour and the whole format is different. Whats up?

HocusPocus
    their website says they are still a country station.
    http://www.kzla.com/

BADBLOWN572
    Don't know. I noticed the same thing. Got in my truck and Mariah Carrey was on 93.9. Switched it and then went back on the presets and same thing. Hopefully I don't have to re-program my stations. I will definitely not listen to 93.9 if Mariah Carrey is on it!!! :yuk:

SHOTKALLIN
    Mariah has a great pair.

Just Me
    I sent them an email. It's strange, because some of the commericals are for KZLA, but the station that is on right now is referring themselves to 93.9, which is KZLA's call numbers. Also, did you hear Rick Dees on there too.

riverjunkie
    That's what I said, I don't want to listen to that crap they are playing, to many stations are playing that junk. They were also saying that Rick Dees is coming to this channel, back to radio on the Mix 93.9. :yuk: :yuk:

Havasu_Dreamin
    I got tired of Peter Tilden and stopped listening to KZLA as a result. That and I now listen XM almost exclusively.

Kilrtoy
    say it aint so, that is L.A.'s only country Station

Just Me
    There's KROG in the IE, but I can't stand their DJ's, with their froggy names.

SOCALDETAIL1
    They might just be, trying to cross format it. Pretty much just seeing what the public thinks. If it is still like this on monday then more then likely it will stay. Check out www.musicbiz.com it's a company I used to work for and they pretty much cover all the news crap that's going on in radio.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast