Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: truck got egged

Acommanderguy
    I swear to god people have nothing better to do then mess with other peoples shit. I have been having issues with some nieghbors in my complex over my boat being in the garage, and then being pulled out the night before I go to the lake/havasu. So they took pictures complained to the management company, and I got a letter in the mail, with pics of me my truck some friends etc... they Management compay said this isn't allowed so I need to stop leaving my boat out infront of my garage, and buddies garage overnight! So in the letter the pictures showed the ladies e-mail addy, so I found out which nieghbor it was, and asked what the problem is. Well it got heated between me and the husband,(chicken shit) and he called the cops. So he brought his brother inlaw over, and tried to "scare" me, I laughed in his face and told him to take his best shot( of course he wouldn't) so 2 weeks go by and nothing all has been fine, well this afternoon I roll downstairs to my tahoe, and bam! egg all over it! its been baking in 95% weather all day! Payback is a bitch!

NuclearDog
    I swear to god people have nothing better to do then mess with other peoples shit. I have been having issues with some nieghbors in my complex over my boat being in the garage, and then being pulled out the night before I go to the lake/havasu. So they took pictures complained to the management company, and I got a letter in the mail, with pics of me my truck some friends etc... they Management compay said this isn't allowed so I need to stop leaving my boat out infront of my garage, and buddies garage overnight! So in the letter the pictures showed the ladies e-mail addy, so I found out which nieghbor it was, and asked what the problem is. Well it got heated between me and the husband,(chicken shit) and he called the cops. So he brought his brother inlaw over, and tried to "scare" me, I laughed in his face and told him to take his best shot( of course he wouldn't) so 2 weeks go by and nothing all has been fine, well this afternoon I roll downstairs to my tahoe, and bam! egg all over it! its been baking in 95% weather all day! Payback is a bitch!
    an eye for a eye eggs are cheap

A family member of mine cut the uphostery in my boat over sum chit . Low and behold , karma got his ass with some internal bleeding with in two weeks and some othe stuff . The eggs are striaght up chicken sh*t though .
    -beerjet-

Acommanderguy
    i gave both of them there chances at taking me down, but nope, they decide to take it out on my truck? I hate people who mess with other peoples shit

Hardly Satisfied
    sorry to hear , that sucks

Red Horse
    Call the cops and tell them you know who did it. They will get so pissed and do it again. This time catch it on vid
    It is real easy to be a bad ass when noone is around. Lets see what happens when they are called out with proof!

RitcheyRch
    Not cool when people mess with your stuff. What city did this happen in?

Tequila-John
    That sucks bro. Make sure you wash off all the egg that stuff stains

lucky
    dam - the focker didn't even leave any sausage for you - no potoatos - some people don't know shit about breakfast .. what a dick

Tequila-John
    dam - the focker didn't even leave any sausage for you - no potoatos - some people don't know shit about breakfast .. what a dick
    Good 1 bud

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast