Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thread combination....

Chase
    So there I was riverbound looking at my digital guages, talking on my cell phone to a long lost relative, when I discover I am pregnant. I begin wondering if my health coverage will kick in. Just then my radar detector goes off.............

Flashover
    So there I was riverbound looking at my digital guages, talking on my cell phone to a long lost relative, when I discover I am pregnant. I begin wondering if my health coverage will kick in. Just then my radar detector goes off.............and what do you know Anjelina Jolie is pregnant.

Tom Brown
    ... and that's when I noticed my lawn is dieing.

Biglue
    ... and that's when I noticed my lawn is dieing.
    SO I the ISL gardener start offering some tips on how to properly rent out to forum members.............

Sleek-Jet
    ... and then I shat...

Eliminator 4 Life
    So there I was riverbound looking at my digital guages, talking on my cell phone to a long lost relative, when I discover I am pregnant. I begin wondering if my health coverage will kick in. Just then my radar detector goes off.............
    hmm sounds like possible threads on HOT BOAT

Dave C
    then someone knocked off my billet battery box, but instead I appear indifferent......

Eliminator 4 Life
    then someone knocked off my billet battery box, but instead I appear indifferent......
    Hey Dave since you live somewhat close and we are on the same team how come we have never met. We should go drink some beer and piss in some koolaid

RiverToysJas
    Just then a passed a News Stand and noticed something new.....Hot Boat now has a magazine too!!!

Dave C
    cuz you and I have always found excuses not to make a delta lunch run.
    So maybe it should be our new years resolution to actually attend a lunch run and tag-team Boatmaster and his crew.
    BTW, there are quite a few more of us and we travel in packs too.
    Hey Dave since you live somewhat close and we are on the same team how come we have never met. We should go drink some beer and piss in some koolaid

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast