Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Shield

Red Eye
    Anyone catch the season opener this week? Did you think the idea you can tell if someone will crack under pressure is to see if they take a stick of gum even if they don't want one??? Will see next week if it "jumps the shark" or not.

That Guy
    The Shield is by far the best show on TV.....

25Elmn8r
    I couldn't wait for the season opener. I am glad Tivo caught it cause I was stuck at work.

HighRoller
    What I want to know is why Mackey hasn't sent Shane to take a "dirt nap" yet? They caught him making a deal with Antwon to rub Vic out, so what gives? Did I miss something last season?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    I thought it was great!!!!!!! You notice that his wife took the gum!!!! :rollside:

The Shield is by far the best show on TV.....
    second that

Red Eye
    What I want to know is why Mackey hasn't sent Shane to take a "dirt nap" yet? They caught him making a deal with Antwon to rub Vic out, so what gives? Did I miss something last season?
    Shane ended up crying like a baby and confessed what he was going to do. Danny is pregnant now and looks like she's about to pop and she wasn't last season, so Vic must have forgiven him somewhere in between.

***boateditor
    Shane is stupid and can be manipulated, but he couldn't and wouldn't do Vic in. He fessed up to Vic about his dealings with Antwon and together they were able to rein him in. Of course, you can't really get rid of Mackey, or there's no show left. Still, Forest Whitaker will make a worthy adversary.
    C'mon. Take a piece of gum. It's fresh.

Red Eye
    I thought it was great!!!!!!! You notice that his wife took the gum!!!! :rollside:
    Yeah... but it seemed kind of lame. I can't stand Corrine's character anyway, but to me they could have came up w/ something better to show she's going to fold.

Red Eye
    Shane is stupid and can be manipulated, but he couldn't and wouldn't do Vic in. He fessed up to Vic about his dealings with Antwon and together they were able to rein him in. Of course, you can't really get rid of Mackey, or there's no show left. Still, Forest Whitaker will make a worthy adversary.
    C'mon. Take a piece of gum. It's fresh.
    I'm waiting to see if he's going to get Lem to crack or not. I hope not, but you never know. He's the one that cracked w/ the money they stole from the money train and tried to destroy it because of his concious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast