Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Going to Maui

NorCalCat
    Been several times, but I am looking to do something nice for the wife. Romantic...staying at the Kea Lani in Wailea.
    Ideas?

jbone
    Candles and whip cream should be romantic.
    J

All IN
    Nicks fish restaurant in the hotel is fantastic. If you want to pay $100 per person go to the Grand Waliea they have the best pool/waterslide/water elevator in the world.
    Yes I did say a water elevator--the only one in the world at a cost of over a milion dollars.

NorCalCat
    Nicks fish restaurant in the hotel is fantastic. If you want to pay $100 per person go to the Grand Waliea they have the best pool/waterslide/water elevator in the world.
    Yes I did say a water elevator--the only one in the world at a cost of over a milion dollars.
    Stayed there last year. Killer water elevator and swim up bar. The Mia-Tie's kicked my butt. Nicks is great also.

Ziggy
    Take her to Little Beach, just a bit south of there.... Its a short hike/climb over the point from Big Beach..
    Now thats romance...LOL
    if you've been there a few times you know I'm kidding, right
    The middle pic of my wife in my sigline is at BigBeach.

Throttle
    a trip to the islands sounds pretty damn good to me... but who would go with me?
    Have a great trip!

Cheap Thrills
    a trip to the islands sounds pretty damn good to me... but who would go with me?
    Have a great trip!
    For God's sakes man, don't ask that over in the bench racers forum. it'll be pandemonium !
    C.T. :wink:

a catered life
    shit if your buying i might be able to fit into a 2 piece :crossx: shorts and tank top of course
    i was trying to take the family this christmas and the dam price of the plane tickets was to much $3200

NorCalCat
    shit if your buying i might be able to fit into a 2 piece :crossx: shorts and tank top of course
    i was trying to take the family this christmas and the dam price of the plane tickets was to much $3200
    Here is a great site for discounted trips. It is direct form airlines or hotes.
    www.skyauction.com (http://)

imbndvs
    Mamas Fish House!!! GREAT place to have a wonderful romantic dinner. Its right on the beach, incredible sunset views and great food. Mamas is our favorite place in the world to eat. Make sure you try the Opakapaka done mamas style. I can't stress Mamas enough, anyone ever going to Maui should eat there!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast