Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Going to Maui

socalUltra22
    Eric,
    Whats up, I finally stopped lurking. You guys will have a great time. We stayed there on our honeymoon and loved it. Nick's is awesome, keep your eye on the salt and pepper shakers it is how the waiters communicate. You should try the tour that takes you up to the top of the volcano for sunrise it's amazing but you have to get up at the butt crack of dawn.
    Suhl.

NorCal Gameshow
    Mamas Fish House!!! GREAT place to have a wonderful romantic dinner. Its right on the beach, incredible sunset views and great food. Mamas is our favorite place in the world to eat. Make sure you try the Opakapaka done mamas style. I can't stress Mamas enough, anyone ever going to Maui should eat there!
    It was the most I've spent on a dinner(and beverages) for 4, And worth every penny

Sandbar Mike
    Norcal,
    Easy on the alcohol this time,your going to need to stay fresh so you can take care of business if you know what i mean. :rollside: LMAO
    Seriously have a great trip. Windsurfing is a blast, gve it a shot.

Ziggy
    Eric,
    Whats up, I finally stopped lurking. You guys will have a great time. We stayed there on our honeymoon and loved it. Nick's is awesome, keep your eye on the salt and pepper shakers it is how the waiters communicate. You should try the tour that takes you up to the top of the volcano for sunrise it's amazing but you have to get up at the butt crack of dawn.
    Suhl.
    And take a jacket up there, its colder than a witches tit. Awesome views of the crater and if conditions are right you can see the Big Island to the south. If you like winding roads you'll love the drive up there.
    The area you are staying has the best beaches on the island. Lahaina is good for a day of shopping.

NorCalCat
    DUDE CLEARLAKE WAS OFF THE HOOK WITH BOARD STOCK THIS WEEKEND -WHERE WHERE YA
    Dude! My out-laws had their 40th aniversary party. It sucked, and I am totaly holding a grudge against them! I heard it was sick. Just do me a favor, Lucky, tell me it was boring and there was no hot chicks.

NorCalCat
    Eric,
    Suhl.
    Wudup Papa? Welcome to the boards. Labor day at Havasu, ha? Well have fun.
    leaving tomorrow for Maui, I need a break.

NorCalCat
    Norcal,
    Easy on the alcohol this time,your going to need to stay fresh so you can take care of business if you know what i mean. :rollside: LMAO
    Seriously have a great trip. Windsurfing is a blast, gve it a shot.
    Mike, thats called Whiskey Dick, hasn't happened since high school. Or that only happens when you break a drive. :220v:

lucky
    Mike, thats called Whiskey Dick, hasn't happened since high school. Or that only happens when you break a drive. :220v:
    Sup Nor Cal CAt - Board stalk was a crazy party last weekend (At konocti) - We are going to have toget together one day on the lake. I'll just have to start saving for a W drive so i can mount another Motor so i can keep up with ya ,, commmmmonnn - Cia Chris

Bradman
    Great choice in hotels. The Kea Lani is an all suite hotel but, I would definatly up grade to an ocean view room. Also, like imbndvs said, Mama's fish house is excellent. If you want to save alot of money on alcohol, there is a Costco right by the airport.

NOCTURNAL
    Take a helicopter tour - the best way to see the island.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast