Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Going to Maui

Mrs.Killer
    Is there room for a third? I promise I won't bug you guys
    Make room for me...

No Ka Oi
    Yup, we are leaving on Wednesday. Staying at the Kea Lani in Wailea next to Mamas.
    Doing the Helo tour on Friday.
    If you're staying next to Mama's Fish House, then you are definitely not in Wailea. If you are looking for something romantic, spend a night at the Hana Hotel. You will experience old Hawaii!
    Don't bring home any lava rocks!
    Have a great trip
    Aloha!

Trailer Park Casanova
    Been several times, but I am looking to do something nice for the wife. Romantic...staying at the Kea Lani in Wailea.
    Ideas?
    Best place on earth do do absolutely nothing and have a teriffic time.

NorCalCat
    Make room for me...
    I have a car picking us up at 6:30 am, you gonna be ready?

NorCalCat
    Thanks all, I will let you all know how it was.

Dan Lorenze
    Mama's Fish house doesn't dissapoint.. Probably the nicest place on earth. Breath taking ambiance. Their Macadamia nut crusted Ono is my favorite.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ze/Maui056.jpg (http://)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ze/Maui058.jpg (http://)

H4215
    Gotta second the notions of NO KA OI. Mama's is great, but if you're looking for something different and along the lines you're asking a day in Hana is your best choice. Stay at the Hotel Hana for a night, and during the day you can relax at Hamoa Beach. In this Hawaiian's humble opinion, who's MauiBuilt thru and thru; Hamoa Beach is the best beach on Maui. The dinner you have at the Hotel that night will not be as good as Mama's, and yet their food is pretty good; but the setting and ambience will be much better than Mama's. If you want to go above and beyond spend a night at Molokai Ranch Resort. The resort is expensive, and their food is tasty; but both of these places are quiet, beautiful, and have more of a local feel to them. The good news is that you can take a ferry out of Lahaina to Molokai for about 60ish round trip. During this time of year it is prety nice and not too rough, I have to assume you do alright on boats given these particuliar Forums.
    Howzit NO KA OI, and everyone headed there have a nice trip and stay.
    Maui No Ka Oi

No Ka Oi
    glad to find someone else of the boards from Maui! right-on! I'm sure everyone will agree, that if you have been to Hana (all day trip, start early) it will make your trip to Maui a trip you will always remember. 52 bridges to Hana!
    NCC, have a great trip and Aloha!

bruddah
    one more right here! hana is very nice i have to agree with the otta boyz. and the hotel is also very nice as said. hope you have a great tripand although its not romantic there are a lot of very nice hikes to get to romantic places there as well. hope you have a good trip.
    no ka oi,h4215, howzit?! most my family is on oahu but stayed in napili for a while!

LAVEYSABRE575
    Ya don't bring any lava home real bad luck , might burn a pooka in your shorts, sounds like we have some local boys here. Hearing some of this pigeon talk all the sudden im talking pigeon around here time to go caucau (plate lunch) Allpow posting for now....Derek

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast