Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Going to Maui

H4215
    Time fo staart one Kanaka Hot Boat/River Rats Club, naaa we go grine instead. Howzit bruddahs, Aloha and Good Times. No need a lava rock the rocks on the beaches in Topock r mow hot den da lava kine li dat. Nice to hear from ya and I'll be watching for ya out on the water. Mahalo. :rollside:

No Ka Oi
    Time fo staart one Kanaka Hot Boat/River Rats Club, naaa we go grine instead. Howzit bruddahs, Aloha and Good Times. No need a lava rock the rocks on the beaches in Topock r mow hot den da lava kine li dat. Nice to hear from ya and I'll be watching for ya out on the water. Mahalo. :rollside:
    eh, no need stat one kanaka hot boat club, just stat a kanaka joke thread...or maybe one about da kine .... best kau kau place in Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
    I'm sure everybode unda stand eh?

H4215
    Vegas is easy; Aloha Specialities on the Second Floor of the California Hotel. You walk into the Cal and you can spock the Locals all over. Plus right across from Aloha Specialities is a Lapperts and 808 store w/ crack seed an' li dat. All of you Mainland kine peeps (not locals) who like L&L BBQ this place is much better. Bruddah and No Ka Oi next time you come Vegas way let me know, and I'll take you to a few local's spots. Almost anywhere you go off Fremont in Downtown Vegas they have local kine grinds.
    In L.A. its been a long time but I went to a place in Torrance a few times. I think it was off of Artesia Blvd., I can't think of the name; but their food was pretty good. You take the 91 W and when it ends it is about 3 miles down on the right hand side, it looked like an old Chinese restaurant.
    In your neck of the woods No Ka Oi I just went a L&L type place in Aliso Viejo that was pretty good, and they had real kine Shave Ice too. It's called Nalu Island Grill and it's off Alicia Pkwy. a just west of Pacific Park in a shopping plaza on the left hand side as you head towards the beach. It's next to a Starbuck's.
    Sorry Bruddah, I spent some time down your way (SD County) but never found a local-style restaurant. I am sure they we're there or are now, but I was there 20 years ago. We just waited until Junior had a BBQ back then.

ThongMagnet
    Take a helicopter tour - the best way to see the island. I agree...the helicopter tour was great. Take the 2000 foot sea cliff tour.

chub
    My wife's favorite place is HI. I asked her if she wanted to go this year this coming week. Her reply, " let's just go to the river house, lay in the sun and enjoy the beautiful water and it's just like being there but free."
    God knows I love my wife!

No Ka Oi
    Been several times, but I am looking to do something nice for the wife. Romantic...staying at the Kea Lani in Wailea.
    Ideas?
    I thought by now, you would have posted pictures and mentioned all things you did on Maui, like going to Haleakala, Hana, Makena, etc.
    Let's have it....how was your trip????

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345