Thread: Sanger Boats Reunion

Washed Ashore
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/970SANGER_REUNION-med.bmp[/img]

blownmoney
    hey can i bring my 67 hondo, i could enter it in the "best splash" contest!!!!

Sangster
    You can bring it to CFW on Fathers Day...We would sure like to see it...Some pics till then will do jest fine though....

blownmoney
    sangster, been workin on her everynight, my motivation is to get her on the water at cfw, i'd love to get her there this yr, really like to just hang out with you guys and listen & learn..all of my buddies have v-drives , i'd love us to all get together and come up, to show my buddies what a really bad ass v-drives look like, i tell them all about the boats i've seen thanks to huds pictures, hopefully soon i'll be ready!!! till then..

Orwood Resort??? I didn't think anything went on there. Are the bleachers next to the boat ramp still there?

Sangster
    blownmoney:
    sangster, been workin on her everynight, my motivation is to get her on the water at cfw, i'd love to get her there this yr, really like to just hang out with you guys and listen & learn..all of my buddies have v-drives , i'd love us to all get together and come up, to show my buddies what a really bad ass v-drives look like, i tell them all about the boats i've seen thanks to huds pictures, hopefully soon i'll be ready!!! till then.. Blownmoney...New Years Day is a Big Deal at CFW..Swing on up ..Lots of fun...Weather permitting.... smile_sp
    [ August 21, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]