Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Girl On the Block.....

SweetPea
    Hey there Everyone!! I just want to say "Hey" to you all and let you know that i'm new here and i'm new to V Drive boats. I just purchased my first boat from my dad; you may all know him as 'V Drive'. I purchased my 1966 LaveyCraft from him and he is helping make magic on this beautiful creature!!! I cannot wait to open this thing up....and go really really fast. We just picked it up from BA Kurtis last weekend and let me tell you all something....IT IS BEAUTIFUL!! He made my little boat shine!!! Thanks again Mr. Kurtis!!! I know very little about boats, so if my questions seem dumb or stupid, just remember, there is no such thing! Oh yeah, let me tell you some more good stuff... about me!!! I'm 29 and live in orange county. I'm currently unemployed =) and i care for two wonderful boys, my boyfriends sons, and i have been fortunate enough to take this summer off to have fun with them. I worked at THe Home Depot for approx. 10yrs and it's official, i hate people, ok not all, but.... 'V Drive' is my second Dad and I'm really excited about learning all i need and want to know. I'm a liscensed Esthetician, skin care, and am excited to start my career soon! If you guys have any questions feel free to ask! There is a big engine sitting in my mans garage and i just polished the "header"..........

dmontzsta
    Congrats! Ben is a cool dude.

pywackett2000
    UMMMMM, make sure you let the boat grow on you a little before you just blow right out of the dock those V-Drives are contakerous creatures of sorts. You must bond with the boat. Everyone of them have their own little quirks. And please be safe when you do!

TRUMP TIGHT
    Too bad you have a boyfriend!:rollside:

CircleJerk
    Welcome, I am the captain of the L-boat cheerleaders, where would you like to audition?

v-drive
    That's my daughter. enjoy your vacation because school is in when you get back........ :coffeycup v-drive

BA Kurtis
    Welcome SweatPea, thanks for the kind words, thats a nice little boat your starting on, there is alot of good help here on HB dont be afraid to ask ??, You have some good people helpin you, your dad and I'm sure gramps is goin to help out. What a nice family, it was nice meeting all of you, have fun...Dan

lucky
    Hey there Everyone!! I just want to say "Hey" to you all and let you know that i'm new here and i'm new to V Drive boats. I just purchased my first boat from my dad; you may all know him as 'V Drive'. I purchased my 1966 LaveyCraft from him and he is helping make magic on this beautiful creature!!! I cannot wait to open this thing up....and go really really fast. We just picked it up from BA Kurtis last weekend and let me tell you all something....IT IS BEAUTIFUL!! He made my little boat shine!!! Thanks again Mr. Kurtis!!! I know very little about boats, so if my questions seem dumb or stupid, just remember, there is no such thing! Oh yeah, let me tell you some more good stuff... about me!!! I'm 29 and live in orange county. I'm currently unemployed =) and i care for two wonderful boys, my boyfriends sons, and i have been fortunate enough to take this summer off to have fun with them. I worked at THe Home Depot for approx. 10yrs and it's official, i hate people, ok not all, but.... 'V Drive' is my second Dad and I'm really excited about learning all i need and want to know. I'm a liscensed Esthetician, skin care, and am excited to start my career soon! If you guys have any questions feel free to ask! There is a big engine sitting in my mans garage and i just polished the "header"..........
    welcome to the boards -- I ship to home depot - and I NOW hate Recieving people lmao -- Ya know this post is usless with out pics

v-drive
    here is a pic when we picked it up....v-drive

vdriver4ever
    Welcome to the boards.. the boat looks great!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast