Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trip Adventure

Fired Up
    Darn Ford Turbo's ...had quite a few go out on our rigs at work. Mechanics say the bearings don't get enough lubrication. Have a safe drive home.......Going to Ming next month..?

ss396
    i see u are a dentist did u go to LLU my dad graduated from there as a family doctor in the late 40's. i went to high school in idaho at GSA. i am a proud owner of a 1970 sanger and it is a "potatoe chip" from what circlejerk told me. i live only 2 miles from his house and he is the one that found this sanger for me. it has a hallet v drive and a 454-525 hp motor that was still in shrink rap from the engine builder. i know where andrews univeristy is because i have had friends go there and been by there when i was a long haul trucker. ? why did she choose AU. would be nice to see you come up here in the great north west and show of your sanger and race with our nostagil boats or show and shines we get some really great old v-drive flattys here.

Sangerboy
    Well, made it to Tennessee with no problems, having a great time exploring the lake. Sam I won't be at the September race but am planning on the October meet. SS396 I sent you a PM. Got up this morning and this rig was parked behind me at the motel in Lenoir City. Bet it was at the regatta in New York that Dan showed some pictures of. I'll post some more pics on his thread. Florida plates, probably on their way back home.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../411hydro1.jpg

Mr. V-Driver
    Love those old Hydro's!!! Looks like they combined a midget racecar and a boat into 1. Early Pioneers, what would we do with-out them!!!

ss396
    there is going to be some old hydros at moses lake wa. and from what i hear there is going to be at least 6 or more and lots of v-drives for both the show and shine and racin moses lake is sept 15-16-17 15th is testing

Sangerboy
    Well made it home yesterday, 5200 miles, 19 states. Added 1 new turbocharger in Colorado, subtracted 1 daughter in Michigan, subtracted 1 video camera (either lost or lifted ) in Tennessee. Some adventures but overall a great trip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12