Thread: Transporting Boat And Trailer

ERV JR
    I Have Been Told That There Are Plenty Of Companys That Will Transport Boats But I Am Wondering How Much It Would Cost Or Add To The Total Cost Of Buying A Boat. I Need An Idea Of How Much It Would Cost To Transport From Oaklahoma To So Cal Anyone Have Ideas Or Prices

Cole Sanger
    I don't know the price, but if it is a lot, try flying out and renting a u-haul. It might be another option.

bgchuby01
    Hello, I do nothing but haul large offshore boats. All standard beam boats no matter the length are $2.00 per mile. If the boat needs oversize permits then the charge is $2.50 per mile because you can not drive after sunset and need to purchase a permit from every state you travel in. That charge is one way with no hidden charges. My cell is 909-816-1101 or email me at jeffymurray@aol.com

cactusgolfcarts
    I Have Been Told That There Are Plenty Of Companys That Will Transport Boats But I Am Wondering How Much It Would Cost Or Add To The Total Cost Of Buying A Boat. I Need An Idea Of How Much It Would Cost To Transport From Oaklahoma To So Cal Anyone Have Ideas Or Prices
    Check your PM's.