Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexual Burnout

ratso
    I know when I eat pizza or mexican food, I eat so damn much of it that I never want any again for a month or two...
    At my age and living in this town, I've cruised through a few women, their moms, and their daughters. I believe anything in excess, you're gonna get tired of or burnt out on. I mean sex is a lot of work, especially if it's the first and sometime last time you might be with a certain chick... you always want to make the first one count... and then you have a few that are so "demanding" because they are so freaking hot that you want to be good every time. Like the late Sam Kinison said "I want to be the deepest darkest secret in their sexual diary". It's like driving a Vette every day... you get tired of it, so you start driving your 4X4 or Harley or something like that. But, as in marriage too, it gets old all too soon. Eventually you see all the same faces in a town of this size, and not to complain because we have our fair share of fine women. My son and all his friends went to Austin tonight to party, and I'm sitting here thinking damn, some peace and quiet. It's actually kinda nice. I usually do my hooking up at the bar, and if I don't, the chicks that have had too much to drink start calling and texting between 2 and 3am. I don't mind it too much then because I don't care to be watching How To Get Rich Buying And Selling Real Estate... Well, I have one calling now and I'm thinking I'd rather be on ***boat or surfing the net, because if she shows up then the night is basically over except for the bedroom... Maybe I just need some new stuff in my life again, I don't know, but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with me. She could be compared to the Vette I guess... maybe I wouldn't turn down driving a Lamborghini or a Lotus though. Maybe I'll figure it out whenever one of those come along... :idea:

DaveA
    Um, what year Vette??

ratso
    Um, what year Vette??

Tom Brown
    Hey Ratso... thanks for taking away any tiny bit of hope I may have had.
    I'm heading to a dance as soon as I'm done eating a sandwich. It will be the same people I've known for years. It will be fun. At some point, the fun will stop. That's when I give a quick wave and I'm just a memory.
    The women tease me about it. When I get there, they'll ask if I'm double parked.
    Sometimes everything seems old and stale. Other times I can't believe how great my life is.
    I've dated and lived with some real drama queens over the years. It can be a lot to deal with. It's become pretty obvious that my moods aren't totally flat either, though.
    I always enjoy your perspective. In some ways, I feel that I probably have a better thing going on than you do. In other ways, I totally envy you, your outlook, and your lifestyle. Who really knows what it's like for someone else? Ether way, it's good to hear another point of view.
    Well... I've gotta run. I'm going to try to find a woman to put through emotional hell and blame my whole miserable fukked up life on.

Tom Brown
    That was one of the better years with the split rear window.

ratso
    I'm heading to a dance as soon as I'm done eating a sandwich. It will be the same people I've known for years. It will be fun. At some point, the fun will stop. That's when I give a quick wave and I'm just a memory.
    The women tease me about it. When I get there, they'll ask if I'm double parked.
    Sometimes everything seems old and stale. Other times I can't believe how great my life is.
    I've dated and lived with some real drama queens over the years. It can be a lot to deal with. It's become pretty obvious that my moods aren't totally flat either, though.
    I always enjoy your perspective. In some ways, I feel that I probably have a better thing going on than you do. In other ways, I totally envy you, your outlook, and your lifestyle. Who really knows what it's like for someone else? Ether way, it's good to hear another point of view.
    Well... I've gotta run. I'm going to try to find a woman to put through emotional hell and blame my whole miserable fukked up life on.
    LMFAO... Thanks Tom.

Magic34
    I know when I eat pizza or mexican food, I eat so damn much of it that I never want any again for a month or two...
    At my age and living in this town, I've cruised through a few women, their moms, and their daughters. I believe anything in excess, you're gonna get tired of or burnt out on. I mean sex is a lot of work, especially if it's the first and sometime last time you might be with a certain chick... you always want to make the first one count... and then you have a few that are so "demanding" because they are so freaking hot that you want to be good every time. Like the late Sam Kinison said "I want to be the deepest darkest secret in their sexual diary". It's like driving a Vette every day... you get tired of it, so you start driving your 4X4 or Harley or something like that. But, as in marriage too, it gets old all too soon. Eventually you see all the same faces in a town of this size, and not to complain because we have our fair share of fine women. My son and all his friends went to Austin tonight to party, and I'm sitting here thinking damn, some peace and quiet. It's actually kinda nice. I usually do my hooking up at the bar, and if I don't, the chicks that have had too much to drink start calling and texting between 2 and 3am. I don't mind it too much then because I don't care to be watching How To Get Rich Buying And Selling Real Estate... Well, I have one calling now and I'm thinking I'd rather be on ***boat or surfing the net, because if she shows up then the night is basically over except for the bedroom... Maybe I just need some new stuff in my life again, I don't know, but I'm wondering if there is something wrong with me. She could be compared to the Vette I guess... maybe I wouldn't turn down driving a Lamborghini or a Lotus though. Maybe I'll figure it out whenever one of those come along... :idea:
    I've been reading your posts for the past couple years, and I get a laugh out of a lot of them.
    Jerry, Jerry, Jerry! :crossx: :rollside:
    Pimpin' aint easy, unless you're Ratso.

Magic34
    Ummm, maybe move to Waco?

ratso
    Ummm, maybe move to Waco?
    I wouldn't even wish that on Tom...

Biglue
    Have you considered a different cattle ranch Ratso? :idea: :crossx:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast