Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pics from Anna 08/06

dreamsicle

jets4me
    has always it was agreat turn out i would say there was close to 40 to 50 boats so i guess the 1% guy was wrong. People come from florida and there were a lot of faces i have not seen before well it was a great time closing down the bar with buck and fakethis sharrie. All ya mike and miket you got lucky saturday night that you did not hook that littil mighty mouse pullen thing you call a truck to my rig i for got to tell you that i have lockers in my truck anyway had fun 2% see ya

DansBlown73Nordic
    Nice pictures Keith....

Jim W
    See Dan, I TOLD ya we should of gone!!!! :argue:
    Buttttt Nooooooooo-----> you wanted to go look at boat's made outta wooden popsicle stick's. :cry:
    It's all about the Dan!!!!! LOL
    Looks like a good time.
    Be good, Jim

miketsouth
    THANKS AGAIN KIETH>AS USUAL THE PICTURES ARE EXCELLENT
    and miket you got lucky saturday night that you did not hook that littil mighty mouse pullen thing you call a truck to my rig i for got to tell you that i have lockers in my truck anyway had fun 2% see ya
    I believe you right, for more reasons than just lockers. How about some vacation in the slam...
    Jack did a fantastic job again, also. I got to talk at length with some very experienced people about what makes the boats perform. Learned lots of things that i would never have guessed or been able to calculate. I saw three airplanes, saw one takeoff and one land real close to where i was at the time.

taylormanss
    how much is the blue and white tx-20? I see it's forsale. anybody know the owner???????

fat rat
    how much is the blue and white tx-20? I see it's forsale. anybody know the owner???????
    First off..........nice pic's Keith.
    I heard the tx was going for $8500. minus motor.

sunkisst
    I had a great time .T hanks to Jack for the help on the fuel filter. See the new FLA. Post

Dead Serious
    The blue and white jet for sale is a 1988 Condor, $8500 boat and trailer, no motor, contact Steve @ 804-781-0610 or 804 338-2407

fakethis
    We had a great time ! Gettin old and cant drink as much as Iron Mike but i try like hell. Mouse lucky this time ! :crossx: but there is lots o time left.......
    Mighty Whitey is fo sale less eng 1-301-582-4127 Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast