Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please post pics where needed or......

JustMVG

AltarGirl
    As long as we're on the subject of torturing kittens.... :2purples:
    http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2.../kittybath.jpg

JustMVG
    Well good night little kitty's and puppies
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...5play_dead.jpg

JustMVG
    Altar girl thats too funny, my kids decided to give their Dwarf hamsters abath, they looked like baby mice

AltarGirl
    Altar girl thats too funny, my kids decided to give their Dwarf hamsters abath, they looked like baby mice
    Bathing Dwarf Hamsters, that definitely sounds like bored kids to me!
    My parents have a pomeranian dog that when he gets wet is about 5x smaller than normal & looks like a chihuaha, it's hilarious

JustMVG
    Bored and the friggin things stink so they decided to wash them, and your not supposed to get them wet, amazingly they are still alive, the hamsters that is, although there are times when the kids should be non existant, ooops did i just say that??!!!

AltarGirl
    Bored and the friggin things stink so they decided to wash them, and your not supposed to get them wet, amazingly they are still alive, the hamsters that is, although there are times when the kids should be non existant, ooops did i just say that??!!!
    I'm sure every parent feels that way at some point!
    My sister & I went through what felt like hundreds of hamsters that wouldn't die! It probably was really about 3, we did have alot of mice growing up though. Looking back, I have no idea why. :idea:

JustMVG
    During a party we had, i got a bunch of helium filled balloons and a papertowel and made a little well min "Hot Air Balloons" and floated one of the hamsters just our of reach of the girls, well the heater was on and it blew the little guy out into the front room where the cathedral ceiling is, and floated all the way to the top, after awhile he started knawing on the papertowel and i had to do something fast, so i got the bb pistol and shot a couple of the balloons and he floated right on down, i caught alot of H@@l for that, from the kids and the wife, but we laughed so hard we had stomach pains like if you did 100 situps .

AltarGirl
    During a party we had, i got a bunch of helium filled balloons and a papertowel and made a little well min "Hot Air Balloons" and floated one of the hamsters just our of reach of the girls, well the heater was on and it blew the little guy out into the front room where the cathedral ceiling is, and floated all the way to the top, after awhile he started knawing on the papertowel and i had to do something fast, so i got the bb pistol and shot a couple of the balloons and he floated right on down, i caught alot of H@@l for that, from the kids and the wife, but we laughed so hard we had stomach pains like if you did 100 situps .
    I need picture proof of this story. I have a hard time believing this. :idea: But the truth is stranger than fiction. I hope all the tiny parties involved were unharmed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast