Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Partial Tpi 700 Efi Opportunity

TPI
    Deleted

Daytona100
    Whats an honest estimate to repair the motor.

djunkie
    If someone want's to make this very easy for me and just pick these parts up with "no wedding ring attached" to this motor, I will entertain a fair offer. I am trying to make room for some new stuff, so I would really like to part with this package.The scenario would go something like this:
    (CUSTOMER)"Hey Gary, I heard you have a partial 700 for sale WOW"
    (tpi)WHY YES I DO!
    (CUSTOMER)"I would like to come by and pick it all up for $15000 cash, no questions asked"
    (tpi)No ignition parts, and its yours, COME AND GET IT NOW!
    (CUSTOMER)"I am here with the money"
    (TPI)HERE IS YOUR MOTOR, AND A COUPLE T SHIRTS, STICKERS, AND Boat Bling "Hot Sauce",,,,,,,THANKS, HAVE FUN WITH IT! If I am in a really good mood, I might even through in one of my patented "TPI AIR FORCE" Scoops!
    end scenario
    I will try this for the rest of the week and see how it goes,,,,,,,,,if this doesnt work, I will have to rebuild it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DAMNET!
    Thanks guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gary
    Why do I have to be broke? :cry: :cry:

x7734x
    Why do I have to be broke? :cry: :cry:
    Thats what I was thinking...
    So what does this need to build it back up to "running"?

HALLETT BOY
    Hey Gary ! How about a used big Whipple charger and related parts ???

TPI
    Hey Gary ! How about a used big Whipple charger and related parts ???
    Damnet Gordon, just sold one. I have two new polished ones complete with MOAC i/c's that you might be interested in. I will give you a great price, but it will have to be a secret, and I will even drive a mile to your house and deliver it to you in person. I have a short snout TPI special kit with a ribbed ATI balancer and a standard snout kit that would bolt up to a tall deck BBC and balancer. Both with MOACS and fully polished/NEW! Take your pick, the price will be golden!

HALLETT BOY
    Damnet Gordon, just sold one. I have two new polished ones complete with MOAC i/c's that you might be interested in. I will give you a great price, but it will have to be a secret, and I will even drive a mile to your house and deliver it to you in person. I have a short snout TPI special kit with a ribbed ATI balancer and a standard snout kit that would bolt up to a tall deck BBC and balancer. Both with MOACS and fully polished/NEW! Take your pick, the price will be golden!
    I'm almost afraid to ask the price...used was high enough...but I'll call ya !

TPI
    I'm almost afraid to ask the price...used was high enough...but I'll call ya !
    LMAO, You have the coolest of everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You know good stuff costs a lot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will tell you what. Call everyone else first for the same stuff, and then call me. For you, the deal will be sweet + youve got me close by to help you with it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what other dealer could offer you that :rollside: :boxed: :rollside: :boxed: :rollside: :boxed:

TPI
    ttt
    This is front page stuff!

TPI
    ttt :boxed:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast